LOOKING FOR TESTERS:

Pages: 1
I feel like I'm reaching a point in Necropolis where I'll have enough content for testers to pick apart. Volunteering now doesn't mean you'll have a product in your hands tomorrow, or even in a week, but I want to start looking now so that once testing begins I will already have a list of goals that we can work on together.

I am looking for people who have tested RMN games before or have completed a game or lengthy demo of their own. I am looking for only three testers who specialize in one or more of the following: writing and cutscenes, dungeon design, and game balance/difficulty.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I will gladly test for you. If anything I can do design or writing for you.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
You should definitely take advantage of this opportunity to have ZakkuKun do your design and writing, Jude. I bet that's exactly what you're looking for at this stage of the project. : )
author=Max McGee
You should definitely take advantage of this opportunity to have ZakkuKun do your design and writing, Jude. I bet that's exactly what you're looking for at this stage of the project. : )

I'd be honored to, as well. I'm majoring in both of those.
Meant to reply earlier but I am busy doing some critical thinking. Thanks to those who have volunteered so far. I will be in touch soon.
author=Jude
Meant to reply earlier but I am busy doing some critical thinking. Thanks to those who have volunteered so far. I will be in touch soon.

No problem. I'll be waiting for your inbox.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=ZakkuKun

Have you ever heard of something called : modesty!?
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=chana
author=ZakkuKun
Have you ever heard of something called : modesty!?

Hey, Zakku is talented. Whoops, shouldn't praise him anymore. :3 lol.
author=ZakkuKun
author=Max McGee
I'd be honored to, as well. I'm majoring in both of those.

Did that just flew over your head or something?
I'd love to test your game. I have a lot of free time since it's summer, so I can test it when ever.
He is majoring waiting for your inbox.
Edit: Nevermind.
I'll take a stab at it if you let me!
Pages: 1