SAY HELLO

Pages: 1
Hello, again n.n'

Long ago I created an account (Ap-King-Pro) And i was realy into in creating a very cool RPG game. But my motivation was decreasing by the pass of time. In the end I give up.
Not so long ago i create another account and tried again just because i was bored and the same thing happen.

Despite this I am here again, but this time is different. I started to write a few moths ago and I discover that is something I realy like, love, however you want to see it.

My Book have now 90 sheets and I am very close to finish it. It is going to be around the 240 pages (1 sheet=2 pages)

The reason I create again an account its because I really want to coperate with a story for a RPG game. So if you want to create a game and dont have idea about the story I could help creating it or could be a two person story (as they say two is better than one) If you donĀ“t need anything of above but you have an idea of how could I go better in what i looking for, feel free to suggest, I will apreciatte it ;).

Sorry to bother with so much text u.u' And thanks for reading ^-^ also, I speak spanish so my english could be somehow funny XD
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Your english is perfect, but your spanish is certainly way better! Don't know you Ap-King-Pro, just wishing you the best of luck with your book; hearty welcome on rmn, the real makers' site!
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Welcome to RMN :D
Post in creative forum! We could use moar writers @v@
emmm... how do i post in the creative forum about writing?? n.n'
chana
You can make a thead of your own (if you want!) presenting samples of your writing, better, maybe, if it's a dialogue within a game or w/e.
... the only samples that i have, are in spanish and its my book so I wouldnt know what to translate and put in here, besides its something non paralel with an RPG. So, can I put for example, ideas of stories like sinopsis and stuffs in the creative forum?
chana
Sure, that would be good, under the title "Writings by...", or "Some one needs a story for his(her) game or just a writer for the dialogues, I can help" (i'm sure you'll find something better, but I suppose that would do!). what do you mean by "stuffs"?
Like Characters, ideas of weapons and magic, Stuff that is not so much about stories, more like interesting ideas. And thanks ;) I am going to try luck.
Also if you have Spanish stuff that you'd like to share but can't translate, I know there are at least a few speakers around that would still be able to appreciate it.
Im fine with translating short things and create another in english just for this site. So if I do something in spanish its because its very large but I doubt I would like to share something that big. :P But thanks anyway, maybe one day i make an exception to what I Think.
Pages: 1