TELLING WHO YOUR SUBSCRIBER ARE?

Pages: first 12 next last
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Well, when you make a gamepage, eventually people start subscribing. But whatever...,
my game has 4 subscribers. Is it possible to view who these subscribers are? If not, is this feature being implemented into RMN4? Your joking. I forgot to make subscribers plural.
... you also forgot that the word you're looking for is you're, but hey, baby steps.
No, it does not show who your subscribers are and it never will.
I will confess to being subscriber #1.
Adon237
author=Otokonoko
... you also forgot that the word you're looking for is you're, but hey, baby steps.
author=kentona
No, it does not show who your subscribers are and it never will.

Can you please explain why this is so?
author=psy_wombats
I will confess to being subscriber #1.

Alright. Thanks.
because subscribing is a feature for players, not for developers.

Developers don't need to know nor do not have a right to know who (and by extension who isn't) subscribed to their game.
Adon237
Ok. :3 Thanks, Kentona. I see why now. Completely fine. Is the "by extension" thing the reason why?
Adon237
author=Epischdrew
I am subscriber number 2.

Kthanx. Can you tell me why? And you double posted.
author=Adon237
Ok. :3 Thanks, Kentona. I see why now. Completely fine. Is the "by extension" thing the reason why?
it is a contributing factor.
Oh is double posting a rule? I saw you do it so I thought it was ok.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
The whole idea is to avoid questions like "hey why aren't you subscribed to my game?" "Why did you unsubscribe to my game" "Hey, you're subscribed to my game, can you write a review?!" and stuff like that.

I personally don't even like that number of subscribers is used as a metric of measurement in the community.
it is also to prevent any dumb circle jerking.
Adon237
author=Epischdrew
Oh is double posting a rule? I saw you do it so I thought it was ok.

Hahahahaha.... You are really funny :3, it has been forever since I have double posted.
I have posted twice in a row within 15 minutes of eachother, but otherwise it has been a while.
author=Solitayre
The whole idea is to avoid questions like "hey why aren't you subscribed to my game?" "Why did you unsubscribe to my game" "Hey, you're subscribed to my game, can you write a review?!" and stuff like that.

I personally don't even like that number of subscribers is used as a metric of measurement in the community.

Well, I agree with you on that one. It would get annoying for that type of stuff.
Adon237
author=Epischdrew
Why are you laughing at me Adon?

Also, you double posted here.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3219/blog/5398/?post=289776#post289776
I am not laughing at you. :( I was laughing at what you said, " I saw you do it so I thought it was ok". I though that was supposed to be funny. Sorry about that.
And I guess I did double post :3
And Darken I do not know if that counts, because they were all in like 7 minutes away from each other.
author=Adon237
author=Epischdrew
Why are you laughing at me Adon?

Also, you double posted here.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3219/blog/5398/?post=289776#post289776
I am not laughing at you. :( I was laughing at what you said, " I saw you do it so I thought it was ok". I though that was supposed to be funny. Sorry about that.
And I guess I did double post :3
And Darken I do not know if that counts, because they were all in like 7 minutes away from each other.

(caution: naughty language)

Pages: first 12 next last