I DUNNO IF THIS SHOULD GO HERE, BUT...

Pages: 1
...Here's the grammar to a language I've been working on, figured I should get it out there. This was actually the first language I ever did, and so I decided a couple months ago to completely redo it, now instead of being an Indo-European clone it's a Finno-Ugric clone with Nez Perce & Japanese features, yay!

I'm probably the only person excited about this, but, whatever, I suppose. xD

There you guys go.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Hey, that's neat!
Wow, that was cool, i didn't read it all cause i feeled like being in the school and get lazy n.n' (thats why I get low grades)
Also, I have read fun words in your post that don´t sound to much as english, and sound more like spanish, And i read you are specialized in languages or something like that so I suppose you talk spanish. ¿Am i correct?
author=MrChearlie
Wow, that was cool, i didn't read it all cause i feeled like being in the school and get lazy n.n' (thats why I get low grades)
Also, I have read fun words in your post that don´t sound to much as english, and sound more like spanish, And i read you are specialized in languages or something like that so I suppose you talk spanish. ¿Am i correct?

I'm part Boricua so, I know a small bit of Spanish, unfortunately not Boriqueno but Dominicano Espanol. But yeah, in the sounds dept. I took from a lot of sources, l being a lateral fricative was inspired by Welsh and the orthography is Portuguese and Hungarian influenced.
Cut out stresses huh? That's OK though, gets rid of pesky accent marks like in Spanish.
Cool, Im am from méxico and didn't know there was a Boriqueno and a Dominicano español. I only know the differents accents and the Catalan one thanks to the Gypsy Kings.
Yah, Boriqueno y Dominicano Espanol es muy similar. The biggest difference is that Ricardo would be pronounced by us as Jicardo & Dominicans pronounce it regularly and Arroz is pronounced Ajo by us and Arro by Dominicans. There are quite a few Mexicans & Dominicans in my neighborhood so I get to listen to Spanish all the time, and my mom is fluent. But, I've been lazy so I never really learned much.
Esta bien, at least you know the bases of pronunciation and grammatical forms to create a language.
Pages: 1