ANYONE NEED A RPG VX MAPPER?

Pages: first 123456 next last
I'm bored... Anyone need a RPG VX or Ace mapper? Sure I'm not the best, but I do good work...

RPG XP MAPS >>>

... try not to choke... 25 XP maps 5 MB...

RPG VX MAPS >>>

Are you only limited to VX? Because I have a couple of collab projects I'm starting/working on for 2k(3)/XP. And, I think them maps are pretty good.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
"I'm bored..."
So am I! (but i'm no mapper.)
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
PERPETUALLY

Is it possible to reserve your services for a later date? I know that won't do anything to alleviate your boredom, but when I'm ready to swing into VX gear...you won't be bored.
Can you please do 2k3 for us, my maps are boring and I need help.
please?
I'll give you help to spice up your maps pyrodoom.

Since no one really wants VX at the moment. I ended up making a quest generator that's halfway detailed. It also generates regions. This is only text of course and doesn't generate maps or anything.
Got bored... mapped in RPG Maker 2K3 for the first time.

I got halfway through and realized I was making a forest with world tileset. I had no idea there were other tilesets. I could probably do better with the rolling mountains and make them more gentle and less clifflike.

chana
Not bad for very, very first 2k3 maps. I learned something though : how to make forests without the first tree erasing part of the foliage of the close up ones, reason for all these events, right?!
Max McGee
I WANT VX, I PERPETUALLY WANT VX, I JUST SAID SO!

It just won't be for a while. Is that okay? Can I reserve your services?
You can reserve services if I still have the drive to do it.

Last week in a day I made 10 quality maps for Unfolded Stories. I'd post the pics but some of the maps are 100 x 100

I think I'll end up making more RPG 2K3 for the heck of it, because no one has said anything... I really don't understand why people like RPG 2K3 other than it was free. Thanks Internet.
author=shortstar
I really don't understand why people like RPG 2K3 other than it was free. Thanks Internet.

lol so is rmxp and vx in that case
Hey shortstar, you really should put a
Show/Hide box with all your map so I don't have to spend hours scrolling down.

One the plus side, the maps are badass.
chana
So, starting to enjoy mapping with rm2k3? or not at all?
!http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/4243/locker/Interieur_Ferme2.png
Not that i'm any kind of example for map making, but just to show you some otherwise interesting chipsets
Eh I can't say that I'm enjoying it so much as practicing. The dungeon maps have a lot to be desired. Its mostly fresh to me so that's the appeal. I've made 2 caves and another town, but eh I don't care to post pics.

The tilesets are really bad for something released in 2K3. That's 10 years after SNES. Eh whatever.

Anyway, the fact that no one now wants a RPG VX mapper says a lot.
chana
I may be dumb, but : what does it says, according to you?
I, personally, hate 2k3. Not that it looks bad (in fact, sometimes the..er...'lines' all over the place add detail) just that if I try to play the games for too long, I end up with a migraine...

So I'd prefer to see more games in XP and VX (XP still is more customisable) due to how aesthetically clean they are compared to the blocky styles in 2k3.

But that's just me...
That's ok I'm dumb too. I think it means mapping is so easy that no one looks for mappers. Now I just found a game on the site with their game code and I'm redoing his maps.
Max McGee
I *HATE* mapping and am always on the lookout for mappers. It's just that almost all of the maps in my current project are already done.
Pages: first 123456 next last