EDIT THE QUOTE ABOVE YOU

Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Fuck that "three wangs in a mouth" game that got screwed twice for being too unsanitary! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can Moogles still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage forums like this, but I guess not! xP
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Fuck that "three wangs in a mouth" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can Moogles still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos like this, but I guess not! xP
Thiamor
Only 2 words at a time, now. You did 3. Thrice, Awesome and pedos.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=TehGuy
Fuck that "three wangs in a mouth" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can Moogles still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos like this, but I guess not! xP

I cannot edit this quote of this aweomness. Sorry, I don't want to follow your rules, Thiamor, I'm forming a rebellion. More fun that way.
Thiamor
Then don't edit it. I, on the other hand, will.

Fuck that "three wangs in a mouth" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can Moogles still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos from eating like this, but I guess not! xP

TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
I thought I could do 3.. ah well

Fuck that "three wangs in an ass" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can I still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos from eating like this, but I guess not! xP
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Fuck that "three wangs in an ass" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can I still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos from eating like this, but I guess not! Maybe there's
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Fuck that "three wangs in an ass" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can I still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos from eating like this, but I guess not! Maybe there's not enough
Thiamor
Fuck that "three wangs in an ass" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can I still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos from eating like this, but I guess not! Maybe there's not enough oily testicles

LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Fuck that "three wangs in an ass" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can I still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos from eating like this, but I guess not! Maybe there's not enough oily lesbians

Thiamor
Fuck that "three wangs in an ass" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can I still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos from eating like this, but I guess not! Maybe there's not enough oily lesbians in this
Fuck that "three wangs in an ass" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can I still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos from eating like this, but I guess not! Maybe there's not enough oily lesbians in this? Throw some
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Fuck that "three wangs in an ass" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can I still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos from eating like this, but I guess not! Maybe there's not enough oily lesbians in this? Grow some balls
Thiamor
Fuck that "three wangs in an ass" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can I still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos from eating like this, but I guess not! Maybe there's not enough oily lesbians in this? Grow some balls or else
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Fuck that "three men in an bowl" game that got screwed by mice for being too ghey! Well, this "has" lasted long enough, don't you think? How can I still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos from eating like this, but I guess not! Maybe there's not enough oily lesbians in this? Grow some balls or else
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Fuck that "three men in an bowl" game that got screwed by mice for being too ghey! Well, this "has" lasted long enough, don't you think? How can I still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos from eating like this, but I guess not! Maybe there's not enough oily lesbians in this? Grow some balls or else steal some
Thiamor
Using this since Benos still refuses to play it like we all have. Only 2 edits per turn now for this quote. You did like 4. So it is ignored.

Fuck that "three wangs in an ass" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can I still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos from eating like this, but I guess not! Maybe there's not enough oily lesbians in this? Grow some balls or else eat a
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Fuck that "three wangs in an ass" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can I still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos from eating like this, but I guess not! Maybe there's not enough oily lesbians in this? Grow some balls or else eat a big hairy
Thiamor
Fuck that "three wangs in an ass" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can I still give you hard nipples, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage pedos from eating like this, but I guess not! Maybe there's not enough oily lesbians in this? Grow some balls or else eat a big hairy Turd Baby.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Fuck that "three wangs in an ass" game that got screwed thrice for being too awesome! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can I still give you hard dickings, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage mexicians from eating like this, but I guess not! Maybe there's not enough oily lesbians in this? Grow some balls or else eat a big hairy Turd Baby.