BELT BUCKLE HELP

Pages: first 12 next last
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
I am making a Belt Buckle out of a Super Nintendo Controller, and I'm not exactly sure how to go about doing it. I know how I could if I had the stuff, but I don't have the stuff to do it, easily and quickly.

Wire, Plastic to melt, and a Torch, and something to color the plastic the Grey color of the Controller.

Anyone have any ideas that would help me fix it up tonight? I'm going with my friends and Brother to the Strip Club tomorrow night to celebrate his turning of 21 Yesterday, and I want to get it done by tomorrow. Thanks in advance.
I thought this topic was literally asking how to dress yourself.
Just get a regular belt and glue with some powerful glue the controller to the buckle?
Thiamor
Well I named it that on purpose as I knew it would have people look quicker. Short and sweet and to the point.
you could try attaching something to the back of the controller so the belt can loop through it...maybe super glue a coat hanger to it or something.

...all i know is u better post a pic of this when its done i wanna see this lol.
Thiamor
I am going to use 4 small screws. 2 on both sides. 1 is for the thing that will snap across the hanger, and the other is for the hanger to be used as the prong to go into the belt and hold. Almost done with it.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
author=Feldschlacht IV
I thought this topic was literally asking how to dress yourself.

Hahahahaha yea, I was expecting something along those lines.
Thiamor

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I've done went and created Art. Pay me millions, bitches :p

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Thiamor
Damn double posts!
Thiamor
Yup. Cause I'm a nerd and proud of it, I'm wearing it to the Strip Club tomorrow night for my Brother's 21st party
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
How come your buttons get to be colored.. I just have this gray and purple USB controller for mah emulators XF
author=Thiamor

I'm sorry but this is pretty much girl repellent right here. :\
Pretty cool though :>
Thiamor
It depends on the girl. The girls I know and like are just as nerdy.
author=Miracle
author=Thiamor
I'm sorry but this is pretty much girl repellent right here. :\
Pretty cool though :>

I actually think this is really cool and not at all repellent!
Pretty rad stuff, but what happens if somebody pushes the "Select" button? :P

What about using a hot glue gun? That might work, unless your planning to use your SNES controller down the road again.
Thiamor
I already made it. So it is done. Screws, Belt, Closing Hanger Wire.
Good now make a gun holster for your zapper.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I own a belt with an NES controller for a buckle. However, I am ashamed to admit to having simply bought it from Hot Topic.

One might argue that my shame would be better directed at other aspects of the item rather than its method of acquisition. Such as, for example, perhaps the buckle.
author=Miracle
I'm sorry but this is pretty much girl repellent right here.

He is going to a strip club, it's not like it matters.

Plus, I think having something with pressing buttons that near your thingie is kinda sexy.
Pages: first 12 next last