LEAVING RMN.

Pages: first 12 next last
There comes a time when real life rears it's ugly head and you have to make a decision. Due to a event in my life at the moment, I'll have to retire from the rm scene for the unforeseeable future. My projects won't be canceled but they'll be put on hiatus untill futher notice, this will take effect after judging the summer games contest. After that I'll be gone =/

The last two years on this site has been pretty awesome I must say. The community is in my opinion one of the best out there and I really am going to miss you guys :(

Hopefully in the next few months (possibly years!?) I'll be able to return and see how you lot are faring.

Who knows, Adon237 might be charge of the submission queue by then...
You guys would be fucked! :O
wait what? What about your contest?
author=Skippp
this will take effect after judging the summer games contest. After that I'll be gone =/
Ahh, so you've made it then?
Well, I'm sure we'll keep in touch, and good look with the problem.
Good luck star, hope all goes well and that you return soon!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Bye, not that I know you well, but I felt for you after that f****** review(deserved or not!)), hope every thing goes for the best for you! and see you soon on rmn.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Real life :( later gator
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I hope we see you a tad sooner that the "years" suggested in your OP!

author=chana
Bye, not that I know you well, but I felt for you after that {CENSORED} review(deserved or not!)), hope every thing goes for the best for you! and see you soon on rmn.

*Now looking for this review that was enflamed*
See ya' bud, and sorry about the IRC if you were there around that time!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
might have wanted to hold off on the announcement until after the contest was over

@chana are you referring to my review!? Was it really that bad?

Anyway SS just said this is over real life stuff, so yeah.
chana
(Yes, hard to take for , I suppose, some one who really broke his ass on the game. but this is totally off topic.)

Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Are you kidding me? I mean yes it's off topic but....grr!

That review was slightly below average scored, which is rather generous considering that he freely admits no effort was put into anything but graphics. If you want to see some reviews that are ACTUALLY hard to take, page through my game profiles some time.

/me lets it go.
Nobody loves The Lost Girls more than I do (I think?), and while I wouldn't have given it only two stars I still appreciate that it had many flaws which needed to be fixed :> It really is an amazing game and I had sooo much fun playing it :D

As for you leaving no no no no no please come back again sooooon :< So long!
author=chana
(Yes, hard to take for , I suppose, some one who really broke his ass on the game. but this is totally off topic.)

Dude I'm not like rage quiting over a well written review. I'll still continue making the game, it'll just be pretty damm difficult to post on here anymore.

author=Max McGee
might have wanted to hold off on the announcement until after the contest was over

That is true! But I figured it would be more better to tell people now and be still be able to chat to you guys whilst I can, rather than make a topic afterwards and then disappear off the face of the earth without ever replying.
chana
"Dude I'm not like rage quiting over a well written review. I'll still continue making the game."
I didn't think you were( I was just reminded), and I certainly hope you are, continuing the game! Best of luck again with what you're dealing with.
Real life, eh? That certainly is the pits...but you should at least retire once the summer contest has ended, bro, but...whatever. You have to do what is best for you for the future.

Goodluck, StarSkippers, and we hope you'll come back to us whenever you have the time. Otherwise, just drop by and pop us a line whenever you can. *waves*
Real life claims another soul
Are you planning an act of terrorism and expect to be imprisoned?
Pages: first 12 next last