POST YOUR MUSIC

author=Happy
author=Felipe_9595
Menu theme for Crusade, opinions?
The mix sounds really clear, so good job with that, plus the theme itself sounds like it should work well in menu. It's simple and not too distracting, yet the piano feels nicely sparkling.

Thanks ^^ Glad you liked it :P

I have been experimenting with ambiance music.
I've got a Bandcamp page set up now and I should be releasing a new EP soon.

http://abovethegraves.bandcamp.com/
Happy
Devil's in the details
My first entry to RMN Music Pack:

Happy
Devil's in the details
Looking for feedbagz

Invalid YouTube URLhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o9LyaJ3jNDU
author=Happy
Looking for feedbagz

i rarely hear any harmonies in your music and the few that i do hear are trivial. your melodies sound illogical and choppy and unemotive and generally lack meaningful structure

i feel about your music the same that i did like a year ago. the only aspect that seems to have improved is the mixing of the tracks
author=sixe
author=Happy
Looking for feedbagz
i rarely hear any harmonies in your music and the few that i do hear are trivial. your melodies sound illogical and choppy and unemotive and generally lack meaningful structure

i feel about your music the same that i did like a year ago. the only aspect that seems to have improved is the mixing of the tracks

That's more or less what I was getting at, but couldn't find the right way to put it. That happens to me rarely, thank you sixe.
Happy
Devil's in the details
author=sixe
author=Happy
Looking for feedbagz

Thanks for commenting! I can see where the "choppy and unemotive" are coming from as I agree with that in some cases. I wouldn't go as far as to say there are no harmonies in my music or that they're all trivial. I do agree that there's lot of room for improving my harmonies, however. What comes to logicality of my melodies, I feel that this is partly subjective. I do like some of my melodies a lot, and know other people who do too, but there are some songs where they aren't that good, though, and can probably be viewed as unlogical or unmeaningful if they don't create any emotion or atmosphere. Atmosphere is the main purpose of my works, after all.

Though I would appreciate if you commented specific pieces instead than my work in general. I am aware there's always room for much improvement and I am striving to improve on every area (those which you pointed out, too) but it would be more helpful if you pointed out what is wrong with a specific song, because I find it unlikely that the same problems are plaguing every piece.

Glad to hear the mixing of songs sounds better than earlier, though! I find it hard to believe that I haven't improved in anything else, though, but I'll try to pay even more attention to my intervals in my next songs, both melodic and harmonic.
I'm not sure if this thread is only for video game music, but here's one of my songs.

Let me know what you think ^_^
This is my 1st try @ making music and I dont know how to make .ogg files so dont bite my head off

Stairway Blues

Midnite Drops

skip a beat

LOLI-gag-my-day-away
Songs left out of the RMN Music Pack event.

1. Approaching The One Who Turns Time
This one is a bunch of ideas, all mashed together. Would have needed more time to expand them.

2. Hardest Choice
Almost submitted this one, but still something a bit off, in my mind anyway.

3. Pride And Glory Await
So close to getting this one to where I liked it. But I dont think the bridge would have worked with the Music Pack.

4. Victory Waits Around The Corner
ehhhhhhh....

any feedback and criticism would by appreciated
CastorOnline
"Thank you guys... but I must go. My planet needs me."
Happy
Devil's in the details

jRPG world map theme with some celtic influence.

Edit: made some volume adjustments. Have a youtube link as well:

Happy
Devil's in the details
A jRPG theme for a happy female character always ready for an adventure:

I make a lot of music but i guess this one here is the most representative:
http://www.facebook.com/BeyondRage/app_178091127385