WELL, SEE YOU GUYS.

Pages: 1
My two-three years on this site have been entertaining to say the least, and I have certainly learnt a lot from here.
In the two years of me being here I've gone from a big-headed amateur to a serious maker and have also acquired many decent skills from others helping.
That being said I'm still not as good as many on this site, however I feel as I am of a decent level at least because of this site and the feedback the members have presented, so I thank it greatly.

The reasons I am now leaving are several; such as school problems, me coming-of-age so I need to be getting a job soon, and me overall not having time to waste on making games when I could be doing something actually progressive in my life to help me build up a better future for myself.
I am aware that not many people on this site thought highly of me, and because of my stupid comments a year ago or something people thought I was lacking in intellect and other things, however I am inspired by many of these people and I wish you all the luck with your lives too. I am probably not that known around the actual forums since I usually keep my mouth sealed as of a few months ago, though I am still glad that I found and hung around this community for as long as I did, and if I ever have free time in the future I may return after having my life running to that of which I hope it to be.

Anyway, thanks to all of you, especially the Moderators and Admins for doing such a good job.
Take care!
Good bye! Good luck on whatever it is that you're pursuing!

And please don't blame gamemaking for the lack of progress in your life.

Btw, I never thought badly of you, I always thought you were a cool dude... until now, because this "wasting my time on something that adds nothing to my life" thing kinda offended me.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
First things first, take care, best of luck!
author=calunio
Good bye! Good luck on whatever it is that you're pursuing!

And please don't blame gamemaking for the lack of progress in your life.

Btw, I never thought badly of you, I always thought you were a cool dude... until now, because this "wasting my time on something that adds nothing to my life" thing kinda offended me.

Oh, I didn't mean it like that, it just came out wrong.
I meant it, like, I've been working on a game when I could have and probably should have been revising or something to help bump up my game for the future, so when its compared to that it felt like I was wasting my time, if you get wheat I mean. I'm sorry to offend and I really didn't mean it that way.
I don't necessarily blame gamemaking for the lack of progress - I blame myself for deciding to relax making games for others to play when I could be socializing and becoming more intelligent in a subject.
And thanks.

author=chana
First things first, take care, best of luck!

Thanks, Chana.
"You can take the boy out of RMN..."
Bye, Dezz! Best of luck with everything.
See ya, though I never met ya'!
These kinds of "quitting RM scene" quits never last...

(trust me, I know!)
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
You always seemed like a really nice guy!

Best of luck. (You'll be back, just you wait.)
Pages: 1