REQUEST

Pages: 1
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Okay, this is a request, and, normally it'd go into the Reqest section, but given it isn't about game making, I figured that the best place for it to be, is right here in Welp!

I've been working on a story, on and off, the part that is known, not so much, but the part not, I've been working my ass of on it. I have a publisher willing to help get it published but I'm wanting it published more of a Graphic Novel, Manga. Manga for that more Japanese look, Graphic Novel in terms of an Americanized style.
I have an Artist, but he has provided nothing in the past year and a half or so that would want me to keep waiting. He is offering his services for free, which I need, and I shouldn't complain. But since it's been over a year and not even sketches were made up, I'm looking for another person. A partner to help me with this. I'm trying to get things done so it can get published, and so it will help me get with Dark Horse Comics along with the Artist willing to help me. There anyone who has decent Artist skills, that is willing to help me out?
Thiamor
author=Thiamor
Okay, this is a request, and, normally it'd go into the Reqest section, but given it isn't about game making, I figured that the best place for it to be, is right here in Welp!

I've been working on a story, on and off, the part that is known, not so much, but the part not, I've been working my ass of on it. I have a publisher willing to help get it published but I'm wanting it published more of a Graphic Novel, Manga. Manga for that more Japanese look, Graphic Novel in terms of an Americanized style.
I have an Artist, but he has provided nothing in the past year and a half or so that would want me to keep waiting. He is offering his services for free, which I need, and I shouldn't complain. But since it's been over a year and not even sketches were made up, I'm looking for another person. A partner to help me with this. I'm trying to get things done so it can get published, and so it will help me get with Dark Horse Comics along with the Artist willing to help me. There anyone who has decent Artistic skills, that is willing to help me out?

^Just bumping this a bit.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I have a publisher willing to help get it publishedbut I'm wanting it published more of a Graphic Novel, Manga. Manga for that more Japanese look, Graphic Novel in terms of an Americanized style.

If you will give me full contact info and a good word with your publisher, and that checks out, I may be able to furnish an artist. (And if your publisher is a scam, I can do you the favor of telling you. I almost got duped by some unscrupulous people six or seven years ago. It sucked.)
Thiamor
I'll do so the moment I get access back to my MSN. Got locked out somehow, and waiting for word back from the people over there. This is the second time it has happened. When I do I can give out his E-mail and the rest of my contact information all at once.
Thiamor
Publisher: luke.vangundy@iuniverse.com

He contacted me awhile ago and is willing to work around with me and get stuff published, but it's been a little while since I last spoke to him. But Manga/Graphic Novel wise, they can only publish in Black and White. So...yeah :p

Also here is my contact info:

black_rattrap@hotmail.com
I also use the IM, if that helps.
Pages: 1