HEY BUDDY, WHIP IT OUT. LET'S COMPARE SWORDS.

Pages: first prev 123 next last

Biiiiiiig sword.

But for even bigger weapons, play the soon to be released Disgaea 4. :D Big weapons are always fun! Oohhhh the fun! :D
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Hmm.. I dunno. I think I would go with something simple, like a sword, or a little staff.
Or maybe something like this:
author=Archeia_Nessiah
A homonculus that can grant wishes but at the same time can be a complete nightmare fuel

...I really want that shield :c

Technically, his weapon is the collar of his cat XD

I was going to post Vayne too, but well, since you did, I also like those weird axe/sickles.

sonic's sword...that's all I have to say for now... : D
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I like this topic.

My answer?

The Colt M1911a1 Automatic (and by extension all of its derivatives and clones) is the COOLEST HANDGUN IN HUMAN HISTORY.

Featured In: Over half of all videogames and films in which a gun appears at any point. Far, far, far too many to list.
I have to side with Max on this.

Not to mention the fact that the design is 100 years old and still produced today.
Max McGee
Still actively used by TACTICAL OPERATORS IN SPECIAL FORCES UNITS TODAY you mean.

<3

Coolest gun ever.
Meh if we go for weapons that are real and awesome because they are real. The colt 1911.

A giant MEH.

When there's this classic piece of Soviet manufacture:

Fuck gunblades...

REAL BADASSES USE GUNGUITARS
@Kentona:
Is that the final weapon for the Guitaromancer class?
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=KreadEX
author=Archeia_Nessiah
A homonculus that can grant wishes but at the same time can be a complete nightmare fuel

I was going to post Vayne too, but well, since you did, I also like those weird axe/sickles.

Blades that curve back on the user must be a lot of fun to use.
author=Max McGee
Still actively used by TACTICAL OPERATORS IN SPECIAL FORCES UNITS TODAY you mean.

Could that possibly include... the legendary super-soldier, Solid Snake? I'd do an impression of Solid Snake gushing over the first lethal pistol-type weapon he gets in any game ever, but I can't remember them. (Emm-NIIINE.) Makes me wish I owned a gun though.

Umm, best weapon? Maybe the nail bat from FF7?

It may not store any Materia, but magic is for wimps. Real men just bash their enemies' skulls in!
I used the nail bat for awhile. Screw magic when you can just Deathblow with that weapon over and over.
One of the coolest best, I think:

I'd also like to give a shout-out to the combat knife.
Max McGee
author=Shinan
Meh if we go for weapons that are real and awesome because they are real. The colt 1911.

A giant MEH.

When there's this classic piece of Soviet manufacture:

You.

Are.

A.

Fucking.

Communist.

(The AK-47 is a legendary weapon in many ways but for sheer coolness nothing compares with my Colt .45.)

Could that possibly include... the legendary super-soldier, Solid Snake

He uses a custom M1911 both in MGS 3 and MGS 4, in fact.
author=Khos
author=KreadEX
author=Archeia_Nessiah

Blades that curve back on the user must be a lot of fun to use.

That's called redeeming pain XD
author=Max McGee
You.

Are.

A.

Fucking.

Communist.

I guess that is where the true difference lies. You are dirty capitalist swine and I'm a commie!

Yesterday I saw Totalbiscuit's playthrough of the Space Marine demo and it made me think about cool weapons from that universe (that have occasionally been featured in video games). Of course my love for sniper rifles shine through:

Those vindicare assassins were my favourite unit in Dawn of War. Screw Eldar and Space Marines. Those guys suck!
Max McGee
Yeah, the chainsword is the shizznit.

This sword is bigger and better. Dibs.
Pages: first prev 123 next last