SHARE GAME DESIGN ARTICLES HERE!

Pages: first prev 1234 last
author=FluffexStudios
My journey of game development
This is an article about my experience in the past 2.5 years making a: horror adventure game
I'm having the same problem as you did when your team broke up. Any advice on how to keep team morale high? Right now there's just 2 of us left, the original team was 4.
Not totally focused on game design, but rather an aesthetic. Several games are mentioned, though. "The Mighty Maxness Effect" - https://mightymaxness.tumblr.com/tagged/the-Mighty-Maxness-effect/chrono/
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Here's a whole giant pile of tutorials and lectures about different parts of game design, which have all been made free since the company closed down two days ago (the founder died of cancer a year ago). 205 GB of video lectures.

https://www.3dbuzz.com/
Hi,
i want to know the how GAMMAK is developed?
How to Build a Successful Career in the Gaming Sector?

Have you ever thought of how vast the gaming industry is? From the release of pong which was the first commercially successful video game, and which helped to establish the video game industry to the rise of consoles, the gaming industry has risen enormously.

And because of the industry growing the *smells like teen spirit spam* is been very popular in these days

Read my full article on: *also smells like spam*
Power BI is a powerful business intelligence and data visualization tool developed by Microsoft. Its importance in today's business landscape cannot be overstated due to several key reasons:

Data-driven decision-making: Power BI enables organizations to turn their raw data into meaningful insights and visualizations. This empowers decision-makers to make informed choices based on data, leading to better strategic decisions.

Accessibility and ease of use: Power BI's user-friendly interface allows both technical and non-technical users to create interactive reports and dashboards without the need for extensive coding or technical expertise. This democratizes data access across an organization.

Data consolidation: Power BI can connect to a wide range of data sources, including databases, cloud services, spreadsheets, and more. This ability to consolidate data from various sources into a single dashboard streamlines the analysis process and ensures data accuracy.

Real-time data monitoring: Power BI supports real-time data updates, allowing users to monitor key metrics and KPIs as they change in real time. This is especially valuable for businesses that need to respond quickly to changing conditions.

Interactive dashboards: Power BI provides interactive and customizable dashboards that allow users to explore data dynamically. They can filter, drill down, and ask questions about the data, making it easier to uncover insights and trends.
*sparm-a-lot*
Pages: first prev 1234 last