GAMES YOU WANT TO BE MADE?

Pages: first 123 next last
Tau
RMN sex symbol
You know, a sequel too long from a dormant franchise, that remake or re-release you have always wanted. Tell us you choices!

Me personally.. Chrono Break, or a released and finished(though not necessary) copy of Chrono Resurrection.

Any new version of Final Fantasy Tactics, or a new Shining game that plays like Shining Force I or II, instead of those stupid Shining Tears or whatever.
Knights of the Old Republic III

and a remake/sequel/game in the same vein as E.V.O. Search for Eden.
I want a sequel to Einhander.
author=narcodis
I want a sequel to Einhander.

Zweihander? /rimshot

Also Tau, that video is amazing!
Capcom cancelled Mega Man Legends 3...
Get Mega Man off the moon, Capcom!!

...and that Chrono Resurrection thing!
Vanquish 2... with a conclusive ending. Though I respect that Platinum Games doesn't like making sequels, Vanquish had a lot of potential game mechanics. They sort of had Zero G combat SORT OF but I would like to see stuff like that expanded more.

Other than that I don't really beg for sequels, I'm more of a "hey i hope x company makes a brand new game/franchise" or "there should be a game with x idea behind it"
I want a game where I play as the villain. Not like Fable-esque kind of villainy where you slaughter a town and grow horns. I mean I want an entire game that is geared to you trying to destroy the world/kidnap the princess/etc. This could be done on practically any platform and I would enjoy it. Although shooters would still feel relatively the same. I think this would work best in RPGs though, being able to face off against your rival and ultimately defeat him and keep him from collecting the random crystals of power to seal away my lord of darkness. Would be nice :)
Another installment in the Ogre Battle Saga! Preferably a Tactics one.^^
A new Snowboard Kids, reminiscent of the original N64 games :)
Not that joke they put on the DS...
I want my friggin' Berserk game. Now that they're making a new anime out of it they ought to consider making a game and release it outside of Japan.
And a new Gunnm game would be nice too.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Maybe a great SURREALIST GAME?!
A Redwall small-squad strategy game.
Star Fox 2 with graphics fit for a WiiU, or Sonic Mars(forgot the actual name) on the 3DS, 360, and WIIU.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I second the OP.

I haven't seen a battle video of Chrono Resurrection before! I've seen the trailers. The battles apparently had a little work left to be done, and it looks like practically none of the actual areas and cut scenes were done yet, but still, man, I would give my left nut to own a finished copy of that game.
Megaman Universe and Megaman Legends III D:
Pages: first 123 next last