BABY CRIB

Pages: 1
I know this is a silly request, but transporting a baby is an important part of the story of game. They can't just carry the baby the whole time, but I can't find a baby crib. I want it to be a covered bassonnette and it only needs one cell, as it won't be moving. I tried googling and searching a pixel database for something workable, but I haven't had any luck.
Does anyone know of a game with something similar that might fit in a rm2k3 game?
Or would anyone be willing to flex their pixel prowess and help me out in the home stretch of my game's completion?
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Give me a screen of your game and an image of the style of crib you want and I may be able to wip something up when I'm done with what I'm doing now.

I'm guessing it would be 16*32 since it is 2k3.
That would be amazing! I've seen your work and I'd be honored to put you in the credits! :-D

So here is the room that the baby will be in. And an example of the style of crib I want. I don't need any ribbon or anything fancy on it, but it may help make it stand out as what it is supposed to be. Color is optional, though the scene is darker in nature (and the baby is a boy) so I'm thinking a dark blue color (though white is fine)

Thanks for your consideration!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Khos is always there to come at the rescue of non spriting makers!
K-hos

Alright, I hope that works, I had to make it 32*32, which if that is too big I can edit it, just wanted to make sure you had room for the baby.
My god, you work fast! It is perfect, but the baby needs to be concealed. I should have specified a side angle. It is nice how you can actually put the baby in it. The size is fine and I will absolutely use it, thank you so much. Would you be willing to do a side angle one? (four squares is fine)
K-hos

I don't really know what you meant by concealed. :s
I didn't want to sound ungrateful. That is wonderful! I can't believe how fast you do that! All I meant by conceal is that the baby is deeper inside the crib than you can see, but I can edit that just by extending the wall of the crib.
I honestly didn't expect such a fast and useful submission.
Thank you so much, it is perfect!
Let me know if there is anyway I can help you out.
K-hos
Ahhhh ok, so;

:>
Man, while you were doing that, I tried to edit yours myself, it looked ok but blocky, but that is seriously perfect. Thanks a bunch!
author=Khos
Ahhhh ok, so;

:>

Very very nice indeed!
Pages: 1