FONT SIZE HELP

Pages: 1
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Is there anyway to change the Font size in RPG MAKER XP? If so, would I have to add something new to the scripts or is there already a default thing that I can change, or maybe just a little edit that would allow it without a full out script?
In the script editor, go to Main and add, below begin

Font.default_size = 24

or whatever the size you want.
Thiamor
Question about scripting.
If I go to the script that makes the menu, if I change it to look different, would I more or less need to change other scripts to make it work, or would it work if I do it on the menu script only? I mean if it doesn't connect to, say, a custom script on some other part.
Well, in most cases, no, you wouldn't have to. Few windows are used repeatedly, if that's your concern.

By the way, I'm not sure if I explained this: if you change the Font.default_size, all the text that's in the default size will de modified, in all windows (Message window, all menus, battle, etc.).
Thiamor
I found out how to do it. Now I'm gonna find a few dedicated Scripters and Artists willing to help me out once I get the basics done, to help me redo the Suikoden 1 (yes, SUIKODEN) style. I'm not trying to do a remake or continuation of the Suikoden series. I'm doing my own, that is just a tribute to the Suikoden series in terms of style. It'd take awhile to do, but 4-5 months for at-least a demo with it should suffice if people are willing to help. It'd need the War battles how it looks in Suikoden 1, as well as the Duels and regular battles.

It is a lot to ask for, but I'm serious with my game. If anyone is interested, please send me a message on here, and somehow showcase your work. If you can do the Suikoden style. Thanks a lot, people.

Thiamor
Does anyone know links to places where I can download Suikoden 1 Fonts, as well as a script to replicate the Suikoden 1 Menu system?
Pages: 1