RMN BUGS (V4)

Pages: first 123456 next last
Please post any bugs you find in RMN4 in this topic so that we can fix them! Please do not create separate topics for bugs!
This isn't a bug as much as it is a problem. I've noticed that RMN is taking a long time to load, I don't like it.
Why are the game/article titles and user names of the Latest Reviews/Posts/Articles of a font color that's hard to read??? (pale grey on white BG...) Is this intentional? If so, it isn't good...
I mentioned this on IRC, but I guess it's good to have it written down:

There's no Webcast category in Articles (where according to the mainpage they should be).
This is a doublepost but still another bug I found:

You can only submit scripts for RPGmaker XP and VX and none of the other makers.
author=Shinan

You can only submit scripts for RPGmaker XP and VX and none of the other makers.

That's not a bug...that's a feature
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
author=eplipswich
Why are the game/article titles and user names of the Latest Reviews/Posts/Articles of a font color that's hard to read??? (pale grey on white BG...) Is this intentional? If so, it isn't good...

By the same token, I can't read the text when I scroll over screenshots on the front page.
author=ankylo
author=Shinan

That's not a bug...that's a feature

:(

I'm sure other makers use scripting too.
Another doublepost! I'm a really bad man!

I have an unaccepted media submission in the queue that doesn't seem to react to me trying to edit it (spelling mistakes). I tried editing an old article of mine and that worked just fine. So I don't know if it's the fact that it's a media submission or that it has not yet been accepted.
Transparent backgrounds in CSS doesn't work anymore :C
My poor game pages ;A;
author=Shinan
I have an unaccepted media submission in the queue that doesn't seem to react to me trying to edit it (spelling mistakes). I tried editing an old article of mine and that worked just fine. So I don't know if it's the fact that it's a media submission or that it has not yet been accepted.

It is now accepted and I noticed it's only the title that I can't edit. (sountrack wtf man) :(
author=Archeia_Nessiah
Transparent backgrounds in CSS doesn't work anymore :C
My poor game pages ;A;
I thought I fixed this! It is not so much a case that transparency doesn't work as it is the #frame element having a background color of white! (so the transparency effect is on top of a white element on top of the #body background. I fixed it just now in Dev to remove the background white color from #frame)

author=Shinan
author=Shinan
It is now accepted and I noticed it's only the title that I can't edit. (sountrack wtf man) :(
Really? that's odd. I think ankylo must have fixed it in dev already, because it works there. So stay tuned!
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Every time someone adds media to one of my games, it gets shown twice in my notices.
CSS is still not yet fixed D: Night of Marian page :C
Dunno if this is reported yet:

For now, add this to your CSS

#frame {
background-color: transparent !important;
}

EDIT:
:O

A report from THE FUTURE! :O :O :O
duh, I made a mistake

disregard

although, im noticing that sometimes if i click the Edit button twice really fast I get 2 boxes to edit my post
I don't remember if this was ever implemented or not implemented.

But it would be nice to get notices for stuff you've submitted but aren't subscribed to. (such as reviews and media for a game you're not subscribed to otherwise)
The whole notification system will need a bit of reworking. I am getting double notifications for several items, as well. I am thinking that there are a few bugs in the code that need sorting out.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Is it supposed to notify you whenever you submit an image to your own game?
Not sure if it's a bug, but it's been there since RMN3 and RMN4 hasn't fixed it. My mailbox has been flashing and telling me that I have 1 message for a long while now even though I went through all my messages already. It's rather annoying having to see that flash all the time.

How did it happen? I'm not sure. I think it was when I had gotten two PMS, read one, then read the other and while I was reading the last, I got another on top of it.

And the update button won't make it go away either.
Pages: first 123456 next last