RMN BUGS (V4)

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
This happens to me all the time with the notices.
author=Skie Fortress
Not sure if it's a bug, but it's been there since RMN3 and RMN4 hasn't fixed it. My mailbox has been flashing and telling me that I have 1 message for a long while now even though I went through all my messages already. It's rather annoying having to see that flash all the time.

How did it happen? I'm not sure. I think it was when I had gotten two PMS, read one, then read the other and while I was reading the last, I got another on top of it.

And the update button won't make it go away either.
I don't know what causes it.

The fix it to let me know about it and I can manually fix it for your user.
Hello, why did I have 330 points to my game "Number"?
It's not too much? :P

Edit : I just saw, it's normal ...
I have a curse which I always find the answer to my question 5 minutes after asking. -___-

http://rpgmaker.net/articles/455/
Just now, when I tried to search games with multiple tags selected, the search defaulted back to one tag when I switched pages of results. So page 1 had the results as I searched them, and on page 2 the results displayed as if I had only selected one tag. Here are my search options:

Engine> RM2k
Status> -
Tags> Fantasy, RPG
Minimum Rating> -
Download> Yes
Sort> Rating
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
When replying to a mail message whose subject line starts with the letter R, the R is cut off.

For example, I sent kentona a message with the subject line "RMXP Script Requests". I got a reply with the subject line "RE: MXP Script Requests."

Furthermore, when replying a message whose subject line starts with the letters RE, the RE is cut off.

For example, ShortStar sent me a message with the subject line "Reconsidered XP". I clicked the Reply button and the default subject line was "RE: considered XP".
Hahahha, ankylo added code I think that trims off those excess RE: that start to accumulate in long PM chains. I am guessing that it is also inadvertently chopping off legitimate subject content.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I definitely appreciate not getting messages named RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Bananaphone! So don't revert it back to the old way, please! But as funny as "RE: considered XP" is, I think it probably needs to check that all four of the first characters are "RE: " before chopping anything off.
author=LockeZ
When replying to a mail message whose subject line starts with the letter R, the R is cut off.

For example, I sent kentona a message with the subject line "RMXP Script Requests". I got a reply with the subject line "RE: MXP Script Requests."

Furthermore, when replying a message whose subject line starts with the letters RE, the RE is cut off.

For example, ShortStar sent me a message with the subject line "Reconsidered XP". I clicked the Reply button and the default subject line was "RE: considered XP".

Oops! Fixed.
It also happens if you had begun your subject with the ":" character, which is unfortunate for me as I usually can't think of anything for the subject and end up using a smiley face instead Dx

author=ankylo
Oops! Fixed.

Don't know if you fixed this in addition to the 'r' so I thought I'd just bring this up anyways :>
author=Miracle
It also happens if you had begun your subject with the ":" character, which is unfortunate for me as I usually can't think of anything for the subject and end up using a smiley face instead Dx

author=ankylo
Oops! Fixed.

Don't know if you fixed this in addition to the 'r' so I thought I'd just bring this up anyways :>

That is fixed as well, it was removing R E and/or : but now it shouldn't.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
When you add an image for your game, do you have to be notified of it yourself?
I just edited some reviews to remove the star ratings on them, but they still remain, and add to the average score next to the download button on the gamepage.
author=Little Wing Guy
I just edited some reviews to remove the star ratings on them, but they still remain, and add to the average score next to the download button on the gamepage.

It takes time to reflect on the gamepage. I had that "problem" before and it will fix itself(I'm pretty sure). Unless Kentona did something behind the scenes.
The average now recalculates with the overnight batch job (that also does things like recalcs your makerscore and decays games' buzz score). Sleep on it. Everything will be better in the morning.
LockeZ
A couple days ago, apostrophes in forum messages started getting replaced with '. It was apparently quickly fixed for forum messages, but I just tried to write a description for a screenshot and the apostrophe in the screenshot description was replaced with ' just like forum messages were doing the other day. Hopefully you guys don't have to individually fix this bug for every type of text field on the site...
Can I get a link to see? I'd like to investigate.
It looks like ankylo fixed it, but you have to manually change the title again if your current title has the ' issue.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
how can ' become unvoluntarily ' ?!
LockeZ
Seems to be fixed now, yes. Cool.