RMN BUGS (V4)

I've had that happen before from double clicking the edit button
Deleted "primary" game pages still count toward the total allowed "primary" game pages.
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
I posted a download marked "Testers Only" to my game profile, and it was accepted this morning, but it's not showing up for myself or any of my testers in the Downloads tab. I'm not sure what's wrong, since it worked last time.
author=Deltree
I posted a download marked "Testers Only" to my game profile, and it was accepted this morning, but it's not showing up for myself or any of my testers in the Downloads tab. I'm not sure what's wrong, since it worked last time.
I am not sure if those are listed in the Downloads tab. I think you need the direct link. Can you go to your submission history and see if it is there and if you can access that download's page directly?
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
I do have the direct link; I PMed it to my testers since I wasn't sure how it behaved. I could have sworn last time it just acted like a normal download notification for the testers; maybe not. Thanks for the quick response!
author=Deltree
I do have the direct link; I PMed it to my testers since I wasn't sure how it behaved. I could have sworn last time it just acted like a normal download notification for the testers; maybe not. Thanks for the quick response!
Yeah, before I fixed it recently downloads that were marked as For Tester were publicly available to everyone :D
Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
The Hamster engine's long name is screwing up the site layout; can it be shortened or something?

http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/10538/locker/break1.png
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/10538/locker/break2.png
I got a double post in PM format: Two PMs sent at the same time but it only increased my unread PM count by 1
I do not know whether it is a bug, but I have not received a letter with the activation of my account. Although there was a message after the recording (I had not yet entered the forum) that the letter was sent and the need follow the link to activate my account.
As it is not spam. What should I do?
We mention that there is a letter/email sent to activate your account? hrmm... we don't currently follow that process. I will have to edit the signup page!
I'm not able to upload any new downloads at this time. Every time I get to the page to submit a download, clicking the Submit button causes the page to load for a few seconds and then nothing happens.
How big is the file? We don't have a progress bar or anything, and it takes time to upload.
I always check my messages, but just now it seems like the "Mailbox" menu is blinking with a "(1)" on it. Can someone fix this? I don't trust this Web 2.0 shit.
author=Allen Hunter
I always check my messages, but just now it seems like the "Mailbox" menu is blinking with a "(1)" on it. Can someone fix this? I don't trust this Web 2.0 shit.
What web 2.0 shit? web 2.0 is a meaningless buzzword, btw.
author=kentona
author=Allen Hunter
What web 2.0 shit? web 2.0 is a meaningless buzzword, btw.

Yeah, but I'm referring to sites like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and the like. This site's layout sometimes makes me feel like I'm on Facebook already (especially with the glitchy notifications I just mentioned, or sometimes when the back button doesn't work).
author=Deacon Batista
I still can't set my locker files on "private". I refreshed abd refreshed and refreshed with F5, but they don't become private...

Hard refresh, mate, NOT normal refresh.

Hard refresh is Ctrl-F5, if I remember correctly.

If that somehow doesn't work, just clear your cache and reload again.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
lol nice prank, why is our profiles upside down? Well, I do live in Australia.