RMNV4 FEEDBACK

Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
This 'Buzz' thing is pretty cool. Games cycle through the front page at a better rate!
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
author=Darken
woah woah let us not hinder several projects that have inspired me despite their lack of progress.

Every time i see someone type "woah" instead of "whoa" from now on, I am going to correct them. Seriously, it is driving my crazy that everyone gets this wrong.
woah settle down brah
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=Solitayre
author=Darken
woah woah let us not hinder several projects that have inspired me despite their lack of progress.

Every time i see someone type "woah" instead of "whoa" from now on, I am going to correct them. Seriously, it is driving my crazy that everyone gets this wrong.

Maybe he has an accent.
Man, the font size for almost every word on the front page really just needs to come down a few points... as well as the images on the front page be shrunk a lil bit. These are easy problems to fix!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
The font I definitely agree.
Like, if I just ctrl+scrollwheel down, it almost looks where i would say looks perfect. except the smallest fonts become a tad too small, the screenshots become way too small, and userbar shrinks. otherwise i'd just do that when navigating the site.
sit farther back from your monitor. :)
it looked better like this imo

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
That's not bad!!
"geodude why do you never contribute whine whine whine" well who's laughing now

spoiler: it's me
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
buzz off geoDUD!!!
too bad Franklin Gothic is heavily aliased in Windows XP in both Chrome and Opera.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Solution: don't use a plain text font; instead replace all letters on the entire website with images.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Question. Is this spellchecker that I'm seeing part of RMN? I have the spellchecker in Firefox turned off but it still underlines all sorts of words when I'm typing in the forum.

If it is RMN's spellchecker, it desperately needs to have a bunch of RPG Maker related words added to it. It thinks RMN, RPG, charset, tileset, makerscore and rpgmaker are all misspelled.
author=LockeZ
Solution: don't use a plain text font; instead replace all letters on the entire website with images.

lmao
I don't believe we do...
LockeZ
Hmm. I guess it's probably somewhere on my stupid computer then. I have every spellcheck I know of turned off though.

God. I should not be able to turn off three different spellcheckers and still have my text molested by another one I can't find. They're worse than adware.
Anyone know what the
icon means? I've found some on a few reviews of my game. I can't find any explanation and I'm going to assume it means "outdated" till I get confirmation.