RMNV4 FEEDBACK

author=Gourd_Clae
author=heisenman
Why can't we have Pages: first prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 last on top as well?
That kind of seems redundant to me. Just scroll to the bottom of the page.

Or press "end" on your keyboard (and home to get back to the top)
author=Darken
why does RMN display blurry PNGs?

uh

reset page zoom (ctrl+0)
author=NewBlack
author=Gourd_Clae
author=heisenman

that burns too many calories
author=NewBlack
author=Gourd_Clae
author=heisenman

Now I feel the equivalent of a noob that asks for a script when stuff could be done with events.
author=NewBlack
author=Gourd_Clae
author=heisenman

Someone brought up the point of viewing the site on a tablet, phone, or other device that wouldn't have a keyboard(let alone an END button).

Most forums have the page controls at the top, as well. I find it convenient and wouldn't mind having it there. If you're worried about "clutter" just have previous page/next page. If you're REALLY worried about "clutter", just use tiny arrow icons in the "Posts" header or something.
Actually, I think RMN should have a mobile-friendly version...

That would be a major project, though.
Since it's V-Day around most of the globe (and I don't have a date), I think RMN should dress up the place with hearts, rainbows, and all that other cute stuff, similar to what you guys did back on Christmas.

I just wanna feel loved. :D
author=Brent
Since it's V-Day around most of the globe (and I don't have a date), I think RMN should dress up the place with hearts, rainbows, and all that other cute stuff, similar to what you guys did back on Christmas.

I just wanna feel loved. :D

Well, RMN doesn't love you. Baaaad!

Actually, this is a good idea as long as there's a dino puking up the rainbows.
author=sixe
author=Darken
why does RMN display blurry PNGs?
uh

reset page zoom (ctrl+0)

wow im pretty dumb. I had firefox ctrl zoomed by like one the entire time. I guess it just did it for RMN only though.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=eplipswich
Actually, I think RMN should have a mobile-friendly version...

That would be a major project, though.

To be honest it's pretty mobile-friendly already. I have no problem usng the site on my android phone. There's not really any super-complex javascript that doesn't work on phones, all the complex stuff seems to be server-side.
Hey guys, how about a 'mark everything as read' option? Including notices. Sometimes the 'new' tag gets stuck on old notices and it won't go away no matter how many times I click on them. And this kind of option is always nice to have in forums, to help you keep a better track of what threads interest you and whatnot. =P
DE
*click to edit*
I don't think it deserves a separate topic, so it goes here:

My ban expired today and I've got two things to say to the moderation team:
a) Someone needs to purchase some sense of humor at a nearby dollar store ASAP.
b) I already got a warning for what I had done and then, a few days later, I suddenly got banned with no explanation or forewarning, presumably by another team member (now I know it was Deckiller).

Good going there, RMN moderation team! Hand out a warning first and then ban the guy anyway. Truly the best of the best! Not to mention getting a ban for something like this feels like a slap in the face - you made it seem as if I tried to hack RMN, flame war a game page or other such crap, and all I did was post some (very) black humor, which I wouldn't have if I hadn't known the guy for years and knew he wouldn't take my post seriously.
It was me who gave the warning, and then later the ban. And you thought wrong, because Max was very hurt by it.
DE
*click to edit*
Then you should've sent me an appropriate message instead of surprise-banning me for the whole month. I would've resolved the issue with Max in private and went on. Instead you way overreacted. Awful modding on your part, man. Although from what I've read from this past month it's becoming the norm around here.
I've learned my lesson the hard way (again)
Some people never stop learning... (the hard way) :^)
for those keeping score, that's three the hard way for me
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
We are committed to holding a reasonably high standard of behavior on these forums.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I kinda secretly lol that everyone instantly blames Deckiller.