RMN4 IS HERE!

Pages: first 123 next last
RMN4 is here! You may have noticed that we made some design changes to the site. If the site looks odd to you (lack of backgrounds/formatting/styling) you will need to do a hard refresh of the site (right click and select reload/refresh) or delete your temporary Internet files / cache.

Please be sure to give us some feedback and let us know about bugs!

RMN4 Feedback
RMN4 Bugs

Also, you can view *most* of the changes here:

RMN4 incoming
Woo. First on the line. I love this new look! Will give more comments here later.

Comment #1: Why are the game/article titles and user names of the Latest Reviews/Posts/Articles of a font color that's hard to read??? (pale grey on white BG...)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaah boi
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
This is sleek :o
It's very... different! But I like it :3
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Scripters, flock here to post your scriptz!
( I have submitted my very first script.)
This looks amazing, and I will never leave this site! lol
damn cool! the header feels a bit empty though
SOMETHING JUST HAPPENED TO MY RPGMAKERNET HELP I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTERS WHAT DID I JUST DO MAYBE I HAVE TO PRESS THIS alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt alt

Looks slick. I like the new logo.
this feels so sexy all over my body
author=Adon237
Scripters, flock here to post your scriptz!
( I have submitted my very first script.)
This looks amazing, and I will never leave this site! lol

I posted my script too! ^_^ It's satisfying to see it say scripts/2 in the url bar XD
Really likin' the home page! Time to take a look at other stuff on here now! :D
What the hell is this? I try to check the site, it's down, I come back, and it's very... different to say the least. In fact, it's pretty much better than before.

Unfortunately, I'll now have to fix my CSS for my games profile page. :(
This site is no longer friendly to my 800x600 monitor :(
Very, very nice. Looks so much better!
Dare I say I don't like the front page's new design ?
The top half looks messy and confusing to me. I don't like the idea of putting screenshots next to each other without empty space between them.
The latest game downloads section only features 4 games now instead of 6... I thought the new design would increase game visibility, not reduce it.

The rest looks fine to me though. It's a good job overall. But it appears to me that you guys wanted to fill the front page with too much stuff (it even is twice bigger now).
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
It'll take some getting used to, but I think I like how the page is organized.
WHOA! WHOA! I opened up RMN and literally just started yelling "WHOA!" continuously. Completely surprised. and pleased!
It's looking good up on the top half! Bottom half is a little "thrown together." It's by far, NOT the worst I've ever seen. Maybe adding some subtle background colors to the bottom sections to distinguish them from each other would complete the new look. All in all, nevermind me. Great work, excited about RMN4. :D
I agree, it is a tad bit cluttered.
I love the fact that there's plenty stuff to look at on the front-page now. (Yay, even more spotlight opportunities for Heartache 101!) That's something many of us have wanted for quite some time, and it makes me happy that it's finally here.

But then again... the design looks like a mess! For example, just look at all the different font types, sizes, weights, etc. that are there. It's like a bunch of big, fat kids jumping around you trying to get your attention. Ugh! But I guess I can't really blame you, guys, a lot of sites look like this these days. I guess is the new trend. =/

Also, about the logo. I think it's nice you brought back that diamond-like thingy. But when it comes to logo design, the phrase "less is more" holds much more meaning that under any other context. And this is more like a regression. Instead of subtracting you've added a huge, nasty blot to what it was an already perfect logo. ;_;

Oh, well~
Pages: first 123 next last