GAMESPOT THREAD

author=calunio
Sued: Marvel Brothel.

Lol.
Wooby RPG: Legend of the Woob Blocks is a cancelled project but it still has a good ~3 hours worth of content. It's not really polished but I enjoyed it anyways :>
Hidden Gem : Shadows of Evil: Wings of Time Deluxe
For a huge and completed jRPG, it gets awfully little exposure. Even though it's not without glaring flaws (pacing), it deserves a gamespot at least.

Development : Nightfall
I want alterego to post more screenshots. Maybe an injection of gamespot steroid will make him serve my selfish desire.

Hidden Gem : Eternal Paradise
When in doubt, Ephiam's got something.
author=Dyhalto
When in doubt, Ephiam's got something.

So goddamned true
author=Dyhalto
Development: Nightfall
I want alterego to post more screenshots. Maybe an injection of gamespot steroid will make him serve my selfish desire.

Heh; If there was more stuff to show, I'd show it. But it just happens that the game is currently very short, and find it rather hard to add content to it. I guess that's why I haven't finished a game yet, nor I think I ever will... Ahem! But thanks anyway, for suggesting my game! o/
2 years ago I went to Gamestop a few times in a row... there was a female employee there age 35 - 40. She always talked to me excessively to the point that I thought she must have thought I was a thief pocketing games. Then she asked me out one day to Starbucks at 7 pm. I said no thanks.

A month later I went back to Starbucks and one of the male employees immediately went to the back, then out came the female employee who gave a dirty look, turned around and yelled at the male employee back there. Another week went by and the employee told me that chick gets hit on all the time and the one guy she did hit on rejected her. We LOLed.
I'd have tapped that.

(What does this have to do with the gamespots?)
Half of "Nightfall" is cut off by the spotlight header o.o;
Oh, hey, take a look at that! ~Gee, I always get nervous under the lights. Do I have to give a speech? >w<; ...Thanks a lot, guys! o/
Tau
RMN sex symbol
The Desolate Hope by the guy who made Iffermoon. It looks amazing and I'll be downloading it as soon as I get home.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Nice picks for the spotlights, rmn should see its rating jump there.
author=Tau
Dev: Fey

I'd say Fey deserves it.
Necropolis - Play the recently released demo of Necropolis Spotlighted on: 9/4/2011 18:48
Adalyn - Ocean has been fixing up the action shooter Adalyn Spotlighted on: 9/15/2011 16:35
Final Fantasy Essence - NEED SPRITER AND EVENTER - Celes_Cole is hard at work on this FF creation Spotlighted on: 10/16/2011 1:33
Demon Slayer - ...where you punch demons in the face REALLY HARD Spotlighted on: 11/1/2011 17:36
Draug's Resurrection - Draug's Resurrection - a product of labor and love Spotlighted on: 11/15/2011 18:41
I Miss the Sunrise - I Miss The Sunrise - a space opera tactical RPG Spotlighted on: 12/1/2011 15:37
Set Discrepancy - Set Discrepancy - sci-fi horror on a rogue planet Spotlighted on: 12/15/2011 15:28
Star Stealing Prince - Star Stealing Prince - A Phantasia of Fire and Fear Spotlighted on: 1/1/2012 16:41
FEY - The action-RPG Fey by Ashes of Emerald Spotlighted on: 1/15/2012 15:43
Enelysion - Enelysion is about conflicts of the human psyche Spotlighted on: 2/1/2012 13:02
Princess Princess - Princess Princess is gearing up for release! Spotlighted on: 2/15/2012 16:31
Lorelai, Queen - A tale of lies and survival by any means Spotlighted on: 3/1/2012 15:40
Finsterling - Finsterling is about doing bad things as the bad guys Spotlighted on: 3/15/2012 15:35
Radio the Universe - Radio the Universe is a futuristic action-adventure game Spotlighted on: 4/2/2012 13:25
Lilium - Lilium is an experiment of novel techniques with AI Spotlighted on: 4/15/2012 15:22
Nightfall - Let the night fall, for I'm not afraid of the dark Spotlighted on: 5/1/2012 17:35
Tau
RMN sex symbol
LWGs game White Magic.
yo so many good games here

jk only a few

maybe none.... ;_;;;;;;;; so mych cry

i root for set discprantcy
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Please do not double post. Thank you!