GAMESPOT THREAD

not sure what category this would be, but this game is surprisingly good

Very Pink Game
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
"An excellent epic indie RPG with a great storyline" for TTHW. WHAT AN INCREDIBLY VAGUE AND JARGON-FILLED STATEMENT ("epic" and "indie" are jargon at this point).

I suggest something like "Alchemists, mercenaries and vandals collide over three acts set in one of RPG Maker's largest worlds."
You seem to be under the impression that I've played any of these games. I have to mine reviews for something I can fit in 55 chars or less.
"An excellent epic indie RPG with a great story line". This means literally nothing.

If we ignore the word indie (since this doesn't have a direct effect on what the game is), this could easily be referring to:

Final Fintasy anything.
Dragon Warrior anything.
All Zelda.
All Pokemon.
Metroid.
Minecraft -- you don't even need to ignore the indie part.

It can describe anything. So it explains nothing.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Less than 55 characters? Hmm... how about:

"Alchemists and mercenaries collide in a huge world."
1055 words, because there IS a picture, guys.
Can the picture just be an image of a paragraph of text? /trollface
I went spelunking!

Overlooked : The Forgotten King. I found buried treasure here.
Gem : Shensetta - The Glory Story
Comedy : Corporal Buggy Bear. RTP or not, it's got 3000+ downloads and a 4 star review.
Retro : Dragon Kingdoms III. RM95, yo.
Anaryu's : Lux Licentia. The "Anaryu's" is kind of like "Hima's" for USG.
Storytelling : With His Father's Sword. Note that it's a fanfic, not an actual game.
Overlooked : Myth Xaran
Gory : Jack. How'd time forget this one?
Classic : Dragon Fantasy Venaitura. When in doubt, Ephiam's got something.

IMHO, some of these are candidates for Featured Game.
Excellent! Thanks.

Also, the reason why it was "Hima's" was that, at the time, some douche on the internets was trying to pass off USG as his own game. So as a token of support in his efforts to get it cleared up, I labeled it clearly on our frontpage that this was HIMA'S GAME.

It was the least I could do.
To whomever does the game approval. I submitted a game that was denied because
of Grammar Issues. It was suppose to be that way because it's the way the people
use to talk down in the south part of the US. It was a joke but I guess you
don't have a sense of humor. It was made to make people laugh but I'm thinking
you folks don't do that here. Too bad!!

Don't worry I will never submit another game here mainly because I will not be
using your program. You can go ahead and delete me from your database.

Goodbye and Good Luck to everyone here.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
No sense of humor? I found your post very funny. Goodbye :D

Also Dragon Fantasy Heroes of Tsufana was just completed.
author=BigMac
To whomever does the game approval. I submitted a game that was denied because
of Grammar Issues. It was suppose to be that way because it's the way the people
use to talk down in the south part of the US. It was a joke but I guess you
don't have a sense of humor. It was made to make people laugh but I'm thinking
you folks don't do that here. Too bad!!

Don't worry I will never submit another game here mainly because I will not be
using your program. You can go ahead and delete me from your database.

Goodbye and Good Luck to everyone here.

Once you've been on the internet longer than a week, you will realize that sarcasm and tone do not carry over well into text. When something looks like bad grammar, it is taken at face value as bad grammar. Thanks for blaming us for your failure to communicate your intent.
I blame you for not being knowledgeable enough to know between a
humorous intent or just someone with little to no grasp of the English language.
And as far as the Internet goes I have had websites up since 2002 using PHP.

I thought I would enjoy being here but I can see you people have no ability
to fathom the makings of a friendly atmosphere.
And I dare say your of some other than American ethnic or you would have understood
the attempt I was making when I made the game. I also can tell you my friends found
it very amusing and a very humorous take on the backwoods life.

Anyway I digress. I shouldn't have come back to view this and god forbid that
I ever come back. That being said I hold no ill will toward you or this site.
I hope you have good luck in all your endeavors.
author=Tau
No sense of humor? I found your post very funny. Goodbye :D

Also Dragon Fantasy Heroes of Tsufana was just completed.

I support this notion. Lol. Though I don't see what topic it would really qualify for, to be honest.

author='murrican troll
I thought I would enjoy being here but I can see you people have no ability to fathom the makings of a friendly atmosphere.
And I dare say your of some other than American ethnic or you would have understood
the attempt I was making when I made the game.

This is not a place for you to complain about why your game was denied. Perhaps if you haven't acted like a complete douche, people would be willing to listen.

Funny, my game could have been denied by Deckiller or Solitayre. Luckily, I couldn't wait so I PMed Kentona and he approved it soon after. XD

@BigMac: *you're
Also, no, I am not American. Also also, newlines will happen automatically when your sentences reaches the end of the line, so you don't need to manually insert newlines. And the friendliness of this place is a matter of perspective, but I suppose that if you were to go into say, a bar, and bitch and moan like a entitled whelp, I am sure that you would think that bar isn't a friendly place either. Hundreds of others here find RMN friendly enough. Why can't you?
author=BigMac
Don't worry I will never submit another game here mainly because I will not be using your program.

@Kentona, So much time and you didn't tell me you did a program, what happen with the trust? isn't this community suppose to be family friendly enough to tell this things?
because you people have failed to suggest a game in months I am again featuring one of my own games

...at this rate, the frontpage will be nothing but KENTONA GAMS.

LET THIS BE A WARNING TO YOU. Participate in this community... OR ELSE!!