GAMESPOT THREAD

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Marrend
I've got a better idea, Evenios. How about suggesting games that you think should be spotlighted, rather than complain about the games that have been spotlighted?

I think he was talking about Gamespot's website being crap, and not RMN's spotlight.
so I am starting to run out of good suggestions, and a bunch of cool games have just come out of the game jam, and we had the misaos, so I want you guys to suggest some more cool games to Gamespot.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Retro/Event: Chase For Divinity
Development/Spaghetti/Leone: The Good, The Bad and The Pork
Total gem (if not featured): Razed are The Powerful
Utility/Gem/Ika/?: Ikarus
Remake: Dragon Fantasy Remade
unity
You're magical to me.
;_; Thank you soooo much for the recommendation for Chase for Divinity!!!

Also, I'd like to recommend Qui Domi for a development spotlight :D
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I would love to suggest Liberty's RMN: Make My Score as a community spotlight. However, uh, don't these spotlight games normally have to be completed?
I'd prefer it if any spotlights for it were saved until it is actually finished. I'd feel terribly guilty if it got a spotlight when it's not done yet. It'd be like rubbing salt into everyone's wounds over it not being finished.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
In the interest of making you feel guilty, I second the nomination.
It's not just guilt. I just think it feels wrong to mislead others who might want to check the game into thinking it's completed or got a download that they can check out when it doesn't. Or something.

:shrug:
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
But once misled, they will be angry with you, and you will feel even guiltier. So, I continue to approve more and more. My only goal is to make you feel as terrible as possible about it not being finished, everyone else can be collateral damage~~
Then I shall just have to shrug it off and say 'Don't feel guilty' in reply. ^.^
unity
You're magical to me.
I want the game as much as everyone else. But I don't think bugging Liberty or making her feel guilty is going to make it magically get finished. She's got a lot going on, so let's all be patient and it'll be finished one day ^_^
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=unity
She's got a lot going on

That's what they always tell me...
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Yeah, Locke was joking obviously. Liberty promises to do everything but forgets she's only one person. Usually she does about 90% of things she promises. My rate is about 50%. There's a reason why she's overlord. It's because she gets stuff done.
Marrend
U-pon the Brow of To-mor-row, Clear
that glor-iou-s gam of..

*is shot*

*Edit: I know, I know. I'm a terrible person.
>.<;
For the record, that game is still on the backburner but to be fair, I only got about three maps from people, so... XD
orz

To be honest, I'm thinking about reworking THANOY before Apon so that the story and characterisation is a bit more apparent and they flow a bit better. WETSS is good as it stands currently, but will see a bit of a touch-up after THANOY. But yeah, people got a bit burned out and even with a month deadline, well...

Don't worry, I'm not ever going to give up on Emi Series - mainly because it's a personal thing that I want to see through to the end and I can be stubborn, even if it takes a while (forever). Love game is in the same boat - something I really want to see done.
I just have a few scheduling issues (and I'll admit I've been distracted by a few things too... like, uh, games >.<; ). But yeah... XD
author=kentona
so I am starting to run out of good suggestions, and a bunch of cool games have just come out of the game jam, and we had the misaos, so I want you guys to suggest some more cool games to Gamespot.

Seriously tho, we did have a bunch of cool games. Suggest some.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Cool, maps are on the spot!

I would suggest April, but that game is more of the featured game potential.
Other choices (some of them probly were there already):
Kant: Immanuel
Lego: Biggles on Mars
Gem: Textshmup
Haze/Gem: xOMBYCAPYSE
Gem: Tantibus
Hidden Gem: Ovnogesl
Marrend
It is just me, or is the spotlight picture for The Cerebral Symphony not actually from that game, and is actually from There Here and Now of Yesterday?
But... it was on the gameprofile :O
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Cap_H
Gem: Tantibus

I second this. This is a unique, fun game, IMO :D