GAMESPOT THREAD

Decky
I'm a dog pirate
the last thing carlsev needs is attention in 2020 haha

but I appreciate the sentiment <3
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Marrend
Was Prayer of the Refugee Faithless ever spotlighted? It's not complete yet, but, I feel it would be a great choice when it is.

That aside, I'm pretty surprised to see Matumori Days being suggested!

Before or after it gets featured?

Libby, the same game can get spotlighted for different reasons, can it not? I mean it can be there because it's an interesting project in development, later it searches for testers and even later it's a hidden gem or classic.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Cap_H
Libby, the same game can get spotlighted for different reasons, can it not? I mean it can be there because it's an interesting project in development, later it searches for testers and even later it's a hidden gem or classic.

This is a good point. For instance, I'm looking through the devspot listing, and finding at least two instances of Weird and Unfortunate Things are Happening there. The current devspot it has concerns testers, but, the other one, I dunno. The text of that devspot ("Misfortune and oddities abound!") could implicate the 60% demo release, or possibly one of it's earlier releases?

*Edit:
author=Cap_H
Before or after it gets featured?

Matsumori Days will probably never be featured. On the point about Prayer of the Faithless, though, toche.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Matsumori Days def could get spotted, then!
The dev spot can have dupes. The gamespots can't.
https://rpgmaker.net/games/11658/

A cool looking platformer that came out of nowhere!