I THOUGHT RMN WAS DEAD TOT

Pages: 1
Well, last time I was on I remember talk of WIP deciding to end RMN, so I ended up not signing on for a while. Doubt really if anyone remembers me, but I am glad to see that this place is still alive. I wouldn't exactly say I'm coming back, but at least I now know that RMN is still here for when I do make my return into game design (aka, RPG Maker :/)

PS: Not really sure if this is the correct place for this post, but I see others making return posts here, so I apologize if I posted in the wrong place.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
The reports of our death have been greatly exaggerated.
author=rcholbert
The reports of our death have been greatly exaggerated.

I feel like that is a quote from something...
btw, I am so glad this site is still alive. In addition to being the best, we're one of the last.
It just so happens that your site here is only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.
RMN is the only RM community alive, as far as I know since all the others are either completely dead (relating to their activity) or their RM area is dead which means there's only retarded off topic going on.

So, welcome back. You should stay cuz holb saved us.
deacon does not represent the majority fyi
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
We apologize for the misinformation in the site news. The whole "we're shutting down in a month" thing only lasted about two days. Those responsible have been sacked.

Then WIP showed up again a few weeks later, and those responsible for sacking him and continuing the maintenance of the site were sacked.

The newest version of the website has been completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute. We would like to thank the following staff for their contributions.

Executive Producer
R. C. HOLBERT & "RALPH" The Wonder Llama

Producer
KENTON ANDERSON

Assisted By
EARL J. LLAMA
MIKE Q. LLAMA III
SY LLAMA
MERLE Z. LLAMA IX
Directed By
40 SPECIALLY TRAINED
ECUADORIAN MOUNTAIN LLAMAS
6 VENEZUELAN RED LLAMAS
142 MEXICAN WHOOPING LLAMAS
14 NORTH CHILEAN GUANACOS
(CLOSELY RELATED TO THE LLAMA)
REG LLAMA OF BRIXTON
76000 BATTERY LLAMAS
FROM "LLAMA-FRESH" FARMS LTD. NEAR PARAGUAY
and
TERRY GILLIAM & TERRY JONES
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
A Princess Bride reference and a Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference in the same thread? Where's my "Like" button!?
author=Deacon Batista
RMN is the only RM community alive, as far as I know since all the others are either completely dead (relating to their activity) or their RM area is dead which means there's only retarded off topic going on.

There's still a few very active ones left. But we're the best.
author=Marrend
A Princess Bride reference and a Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference in the same thread? Where's my "Like" button!?
Not to mention Mark Twain
author=Feldschlacht IV
author=Deacon Batista

lol maybe because we don't have RMN forum awards that dictate which members can dictate which topics are deemed the "blag" variety
Heeey, I do remember you! Welcome back! :D<3
That's what I meant. Very active in spamming bullshit, but not in producing stuff.

lol maybe because we don't have RMN forum awards that dictate which members can dictate which topics are deemed the "blag" variety
Makerscore > forum ass kissing awards

Makerscore is objective and therefore untouchable.

Oh, and I remember your Refmap RPG. Finish it.
RMN IS dead...
...Version 3, that is. :D

Welcome back, bro. :D
Pages: 1