RMXP MAPPING HELP

Pages: 1
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
I need some help getting maps made in RMXP. Basically anything that looks like Suikoden 1 and 2 tiles.

Right now I need 1 big town mapped out, 1 castle mapped, 1 Temple mapped, and a maze mapped out.

I also wanted it to kind of match the world map I've got with it so far.

The world map: The maze is the greener grass, the Castle needed is the one down in the bottom left hand corner, the big town is the one near the right hand corner, and the temple is the one on the other side of the maze's bridge that is NOT on the greener grass.

I'd love them all to match the world map's style, but look like it'd be from the worlds of Suikoden 1 and 2 with as much detail added as possible without too much clutter. Thanks a bunch to any whom decide to help me out.

If you don't mind helping out, I'd really appreciate it.

Also the only way to get into the maze is going through the big town first.

Also the rest is up to you. Though I'd love the generics added to the town. Inn, Weapon Shop, Armor Shop, Houses, a Mayors home, a church, also then an Item Crafting shop, a Theater, a battle arena, a town center, too.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I really like that world map! Out of shear curiosity, why don't you make the maps, I mean yourself? (oh, and i'm not at all a xp user, sorry!)
Thiamor
Well I'm not too creative in terms of maps, and given all of the other stuff I'm trying to add, it'd speed up the game making process if I had help.

Glad you like my World map, though. Thanks.
Thiamor
Gonna bump this.
Pages: 1