STRANGE LAG IN VX

Pages: 1
I've been working on my VX prokect, and there is a scene in it where the player has to time the activation of a button so that at the end of an animation cycle, an event will react at a specific spot. Hard to explain really, but here's the problem. WHen timed so that the event and end of animation are at the right spot, nothing happens, but it activates when the event is in the right spot while the animation starts, so it looks like a target going sown as a cannon fires, not as it hits. So I thought I needed to increase the wait interval. I do, but again, same issue, no matter how large the interval. To troubleshoot (and test another improtant scene) I tried to increase the lapse of an animation cycle, and I get the same error.

I know that probably doesnt make a lot of sense, but can anyone help me? I need to get this scene working.
It might help if you post the event contents, or at least the part you're talking about.

In the mean time, check and see if 'wait until movement is finished' changes it. Whether it's parallel process or Auto-event might effect it too.
It's parallel process, and I'll post the full code in a while, but there are no move routes, just animation cycles.
Pages: 1