RMVX RGSS2 CUSTOM BATTLE SYSTEM REQUEST FOR MECHA GAME

Pages: 1
The Introduction
After rereading my former request, it struck me as being near incomprehensible for anyone bellow advanced god to understand. As such, I rewrote it to improve clarity. Thank you. I wish to request a modification of the Default Battle System (DBS) to accommodate only three characters and to display a basic battler picture from behind the menu, similar to the system in RMXP, with a secondary request of the secondary and third character menus to close off, although this is not necessary. Both of these I have a mockup made in paint.net displaying exactly how the system is to function ideally, although any creative input and any alterations you are willing to make are perfectly acceptable within reason. After all, this is merely a request, being done by a person much more used to rm2k and ultimately at your digression for output.

Summary of Request
A slight modification to the RMVX's DBS to accommodate only three characters, and to display Battlers pictures behind the Fighting options Menu as will be displayed in the mockups. Bonus credit if the second and third menus will disappear when the character is not in the party.

Mockups and Central Content
Alright, here is my very basic mockup of how I desire the finished result, with character one being in the center, character two on the left hand side and character three on the right.

As you can see, the idea is just to divide the menu for each character while displaying the picture of the Battler, or in this case, the mecha halfway underneath the menu. Disregard if there is any redundant options displayed in the mockup, as I do not mind if you have any ideas or other inputs that you may later may consider. Each menu should only activate like how characters normally choose their options in the DBS.

This Mockup is the bonus credit I was asking for, but is not necessary as a whole. This would remove the extra menus when the characters are not in the party, allowing the screen not to be cluttered up. As a C programmer, I understand this might take extra coding and as such, it is only secondary for an option, as I can explain the extra blank menus as parts of the HUD of the mecha suits in question. However, if you are willing to, I would forever be grateful.

How it will be used
I am creating a fully customizable Mecha Strategy Rpg that is influenced by games like the Super Robot Wars series. The actual strategy portion will be in real time, making it more like a arcade style strategy game then a normal RTS or Turn based strategy games. Think Advance wars meets Tactics Ogre, allowing for battles to be fast, but decisive. Well, this modified DBS will kick in whenever your pcs run into one of the numerous enemy combatants on the battle field. Wherin, the player must defeat the enemy in a life and death struggle for survival. By no means will this game be an easy one, because if you do not modify your mech, for the most part its base stats will not improve at all, with the exemption of weapons and other equipables, which still will not modify your stats as much as customizing the mech. Note that the customization system has already been completed and now all it requires is this modification and some extra graphics, that I am currently creating.

Final Statement
I have high hopes that there will be a coder that is willing to take on this simple modification of the default battle system, allowing this project to continue forwards another step towards completion. After all, this is really nothing more then taking what is already there and changing how it is displayed, with the exception of the battlers of course. I implore you, please help me make this game a reality by assisting with this crucial step towards its completion. Together with the your assistance, fateful coders out there, we can make some progress in the field of indie Role playing game creation, and release a fascinating piece of work. And of course, I will credit any and everybody whom is willing to assist in the creation of this modification. But, for now gentlemen, I bid you to think about my request at the very least. For now, I bid you farewell.
Ah, Moderators, can you get rid of this topic? I just realized there was a actual request section on the script bar. I deeply apologize.
Pages: 1