LOOKING TO MAKE PIXEL ART.

Pages: 1
Just wanted to quickly drop in and ask anyone if they wanted some pixel art for their game. Basically, while my friend learns to code, I want to take some time and practice my pixel skills.

Right now I work with 16x16 tiles, but I do want to get practice with 32x32 tiles or maybe even upwards of that at some point. I've been working on some character templates, so it would be nice to get to use them as well. This is completely free, of course.

Any takers?
I'd take you but I doubt you'll last long or will you even want to work on it <:3c
Yeah, if it's a project remotely close to the scale of one of yours then it wouldn't be a good idea. Plus, I'm not good enough to take on something of that level of quality yet.

EDIT: I may do something on my own, not sure, just need to see if people are interested first.
i kind of want to help but im not sure what kind of style you want done. if its a custom game it might be hard. look up my stuff on deviantart and see if i could help you or not. i use the same username as on here.
Want to make some NES-style chars for my Zelda game? Or is that too basic for what you want to do?
Pages: 1