POST DOCUMENTS OF YOUR DOMAIN. [PHOTO HEAVY]

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Canuck! You skateboard! You should have told me!

Will get real pictures of the rest of the apartment later. But since STUPID CATS define my apartment this is really all you need.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
I would be so tempted to run the water while he's in there. >^.^<
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=harmonic link=topic=942.msg12869#msg12869 date=1208884233

How could you run the water on such a cute little thing. Cool pics there.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
author=demondestiny link=topic=942.msg12910#msg12910 date=1208898026
author=harmonic link=topic=942.msg12869#msg12869 date=1208884233

How could you run the water on such a cute little thing. Cool pics there.

I do it out of endearment. And because cats do hilarious things.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
I have more rooms.

I keep expecting to see captions on the cat pics.

"Do u mindz? I R bathing"
"I iz delishush!"

...or something equally lolspeaky.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Ciel's desk is messier than mine.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Hey, I think I have that same bed! IKEA.
WIP
Shit, man. That's terrible. I love how the vacuum is RIGHT THERE.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
Ankylo wins the messiness contest. My desk is messy because it's littered with drawing supplies and vampire novels.
author=WIP link=topic=942.msg12940#msg12940 date=1208905183
Shit, man. That's terrible. I love how the vacuum is RIGHT THERE.

Haha, I was wondering about that too. "Okay, let's get this place nice and tidy! Oh wait, someone's messaging me, doo doo doo.."

I'm usually a pretty big neat freak, so this is probably the messiest my room has ever been. Stop rolling your eyes, damnit!

Only 1 shot from me. The others ended up blurry and ugly. Someone needs to go back to the first page and take a shot of their monitor with a screenshot of Magi's monitor with the forums on it (I tried, it blurred :( )
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
I'm pretty messy. My camera sucks so only 2 pictures came out good. I can't preview pics because the screen is messed up, and I don't feel like taking more. But be aware that my room is messy, and on top of the clothing drawer is a tv that is useless, my PS2, tape, painting supplies, dead batteries, a Ninja Nonsense pink case, CD Player, video games and stuff.

My bed. This is actually an earlier photo I took just after going to an anime convention and buying myself these things. My bed has a multi-color cow on the pillows that makes noises when you press its feet. Not shown here unfortunately.

My computer. The monitor to the right is absolutely huge. I don't mean screen size, I mean the monitor itself. I normally use the monitor on the right for IRC and foobar, and the monitor on the left for internet and character maker. I miss having dual monitor when I'm at work.

This is the wall behind the computer. I don't keep much here, except a small storage bin that has an N64 on top of it, a big piece of matte board, and a drawing pad thing.
@Ankylo- Christ man, your room is messy. It reminds me of my room when i was in primary school. Clothes and bed unmade, that job was for my mum.

@Ocean- I have a similar t-shirt of meloncholy as well and i have a love hina one as well.
Pages: first prev 123 next last