SO, I THOUGHT I BETTER POST HERE.

Pages: first 12 next last
Name: Airxzen

Ok so i just noticed that this was here(yes..I take notice(sarcasm))
and i thought i better post here. you know saying
"hey im a noob, teach me things"
but to anyone who has read any of my post, knows i need teaching or at least a firm smack around the head for my utter stupidity.

But yeah.

So i come from Australia. I love games...all time favourite game, Final Fantasy.
Now im not just any ff lover..Im trying to collect the WHOLE series there has not been one that yet that i dont like.(main series, not the spin offs, such as tatics chocobo tales, Crystal Chronicles)I have 8 through to 14(dont play it though. for one my net is too slow -.-')dont have 11. Cant find it. Getting 7 this thursday actually so FF7 Fanboys/girls...Back off. i dont wanna be raided with.
"HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE FF7 ITS THE BEST FF OUT THERE. MAN YOU SUCK, YOU DONT HAVE FF7, YOU DONT LIKE FF AS MUCH AS YOU SAY YOU DO"
Dude, calm the F--k down...Yes i know FF7 is one of the best of ff's but its old classic and hard to find.

eh-erm..anyways..enough ranting about Final Fantasy....:/

So....umm yeah, ran out of things to say..so.
Laterz
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE FF6 ITS THE BEST FF OUT THERE. MAN YOU SUCK.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
...think I saw this name somewheres...
Kentona Shut up.

Ff6 is alot harder to find then ff7 being older.

and Chana, I think you have see this name somewheres as well
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!

I've seen a few of your posts. Note the word "seen" not "read", so I have no idea what you could be planning. I wish you luck with whatever it is that you're doing, however. If that counts for anything.
author=Airxzen
Kentona Shut up.

dude. it was a joke.
author=kentona
author=Airxzen
Kentona Shut up.

dude. it was a joke.

Yeah man chill...
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
author=kentona
dude. it was a joke.

STOP BEING SUCH A ELITIST JERK KENTONA!!!

GEEZ!!
chana
I'll say it here : kentona, that avatar is HORRIBLE.
author=kentona
dude. it was a joke.

Dude. I know.

Haha. Chana, I belive you have seen this name around haha

P.S Kentona. That avatar is soooo hot
P.P.S Thats sarcasm
GOOD DAY SIR
So do you have any other interests besides Final Fantasy? Personally I would like to know what your favourite variety of cheese is.

Mine is Swiss.

It is delicious.
chana
.huh.. would you mind stopping retaking (heavily) my comments which I think suffice of themselves.. ? thx!
@Chana. I dont quite qet what you mean.
Edit: I think i see now..I Completely forgot i already said that in a comment. heh sorry!
Edit 2: or is it that i said something bout kentona's avatar. If it was, I was agreeing with you..no need to get all annoyed about it....if not, then i very very confused.

@UPRC. Cheddar & Swiss. both really good

@ Clyve..Good day -.-'
chana
Then just say "agree", no use laying heavily on it, you see what I mean? (my comments are not attacks, they're not meant to be).
Name: Batistaberg

HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE FF1 ITS THE BEST FF OUT THERE. MAN YOU SUCK, YOU DONT HAVE FF1, YOU DONT LIKE FF AS MUCH AS YOU SAY YOU DO

Haven't played any FF game and never will, but still... welcome to RMN. Submit lots.
author=Deacon Batista
Name: Batistaberg

HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE FF1 ITS THE BEST FF OUT THERE. MAN YOU SUCK, YOU DONT HAVE FF1, YOU DONT LIKE FF AS MUCH AS YOU SAY YOU DO

Haven't played any FF game and never will, but still... welcome to RMN. Submit lots.

You haven't played FF?! Get a life!
Hey, my rank is not "complete b00n"! My rank is "complete b00n with 2477 Makerscore"! Do it right, or don't do it!
Pages: first 12 next last