HELLO :3

Pages: 1
Okay so I've been on RMN for a while so I decided to FINALLY create a account, so yea. here I am,

Who Am I:My Name is Jano, but please. Call me Sky :3
Your age:I am a very young person (12 to be exactly), but I am a good RMXP mapper and eventer, next to that I am also a Serious person,
Where do I live:I live in the Netherlands,
Do you have any experience with RPG maker or any other game engines? :I've been using RMXP for 2 years now, so i do know how to create some nice maps, I've also been creating a game on the Dutch ''RPGflag'', but the game never got finished.

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Welcome SKy, Hope you'll come up with geat ideas for a next game (or finish the first one?), participate and enjoy!

(That 13 years old rule is decidedly a complicated one, don't bother.)
Welcome to RMN. Hope you make some good games.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Everybody start somewhere, but. It's better to start young, don't you think? ;) Welcome to RMN Community by the way.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Hi there and welcome! I take it that 12 years old thing was a typo and you're really 13?
Harte welkom. Weet je Rudi Carell of Marijke Amado of de World Cup finale van 1974 en 1978?

Hope you use your XP skills to make some awesome non RTP maps...
Harte welkom. Hoe zijt gij op deze avond? Het is zo lang geleden dat ik heb gesproken met een landgenoot. Nou, na zo veel als je kunt, oke? Ze kunnen een beetje ruw zijn in tijden, maar hang in there!

Do your best, for all of us! XD
author=Deacon Batista
Harte welkom. Weet je Rudi Carell of Marijke Amado of de World Cup finale van 1974 en 1978?

Hope you use your XP skills to make some awesome non RTP maps...

Um... I can't speak German but, It says World Cup and 1974 and 1978 in your translation.

author=facesforce
Harte welkom. Hoe zijt gij op deze avond? Het is zo lang geleden dat ik heb gesproken met een landgenoot. Nou, na zo veel als je kunt, oke? Ze kunnen een beetje ruw zijn in tijden, maar hang in there!

Do your best, for all of us! XD

That's way too long to just say "Do your best, for all of us! XD"
Its Dutch, not german. XD I can't speak a single german work other then Bonstop. I'll keep that in mind next time. :)
I was talking to that new guy from Holland... so what's going with soniX?
Hey Holland vent. Deacon Batista lijkt niet op dat in het echte leven. Hij is eigenlijk heel iel en heeft geen spieren. (I used Google translator)

Oh, I thought you were trying to translate what you were saying.

EDIT: I don't think that came out right. Google translator is so bad. Fixed it up I think, found a better translator.

Hmm... Alright here is my translation then Google translation:
My Translation: Welcome. How are you this evening? It has been so long since I've spoken to a fellow Dutchman. Well, post as much as you can, okay? They can be a little rough at times, but hang in there!

Google: Welcome. How are you evening? It's so long since I've spoken to a compatriot. Well, after so much as you can, okay? They can be a little rough at times, but hang in there!

:S Google makes me sound like a soviet soldier...
Oh well, nonetheless Post as much as you can, okay Sky?
Sorry my dutch is a bit rusty XD I don't think I've really used it in the last three years...
Hey Holland vent. Deacon Batista lijkt niet op dat in het echte leven. Hij is eigenlijk heel iel en heeft geen spieren.

Wrong. Ask guys who saw me in facebook B-)
Pages: 1