LET'S PLAY THREE THE HARD WAY

Pages: 1
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Hard way is right, I haven't go back to the game yet. Too hard, hard. lol.
yeah, the battle system was damn annoying.

I liked the music though.
You know, you can go to the TTHW gameprofile and submit these LPs as a Media item!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It's good to put them on the forum too because a lot of people like to watch them and this makes them easy for the public to see that you've done a new one. But submitting them as a media item for the game makes them easy to find later.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Fuck yes, lets.
I tried watching, because I've heard about the game before but could never be bothered to download it, but I had to give up since it felt like my ears were being raped by an army of cacti. Condenser mic anyone?
Well, that's one less game on my list I have to LP. ^.^
Good luck getting all the way through and just a question: how are you going to deal with the parts where you choose where to go? Are you going to do all of them or just one?
I realized the sound quality is really bad so I highly not suggesst wearing earphones or headphones. I'm hoping to get a decent mic so probably I'll continue it once I had some :)
It will take damn long to finish this, you know? I remember the game had long long long passages of text...
LOL at the Brazilian music in this game. An excellent game, it must be said, everyone should play it.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
The money problem would of been better off. Less money, exp. Got boring after awhile. I still play from time to time.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
TTHW is not a high-quality game, but it's a great game nonetheless. It's like your favorite bad movie, but with more skinned cats and alchemy.

(I played this game waaaaay back in the day... I feel oooollllddddd.)
God Craze. High Quality means "I liked it". Don't you know anything?
Pages: 1