ENEMY ENCOUNTER HELP- VX

Pages: 1
Ok, so I've got another question (sorry for so many!), but I'm trying to make it so that when a certain boss' hp falls below 75%, he either knocks the entire parties hp to 1 or kills them.

Then after that happens, another character comes in, hits and stuns the enemy, then heals the party and the fight resumes.

The problem I'm having is, the third actor comes in before the enemy attacks and keeps getting the whole party killed. I was wondering if there was a way to fix this or if I just have to rewrite that part of the story?
Kill all enemy spell if HP is under 25% with priority 10.

Another character? on the hero side? you'd have to replace an actor. On the enemy side you start with the enemy hidden then make them visible.

But if everyone is dead you can't go on... so what you do is make them fake dead. A paralysis for 100 rounds lets say where its called Death but they can't move. So then you make an ability with that new enemy to revive the fake death. Not revive it but cure it.
You can do it. You just need to not use any monster ability. Instead, use the monster group's event box Edit: You set the condition to "Monster's HP Percentage" and switch --you'll need to activate that switch before the battle--, and select "Turn"). There, you can make the changes, use some waiting, and do anything you want for your battle scene.

And that's all, cheers,
Orochii Zouveleki

PD.: Althought I don't know if the "battle's judge" is programmed to stop the battle at ANY time (say, in middle of an event... Erilex used to do in RM2k battles without starting monsters that appeared just at Turn#0). It's more like try it and test the program's behaviour.
I've tried the paralysis thing, but it misses, so I'm going to just do 'continue even if loser', then have the third character join that way, revive the characters and start the battle back up.
It misses because it needs to hurt them as well. Or you need to increase the hit ratio or something.
I have the hit ratio at 100% and doing damage too, but it still misses on occasion. Would turning the speed up increase the hit ratio?

Also, I'm trying to force action with the characters but they won't do it. Does force action not work with Takentai?
I think there is a way to make the status ailment unevadeable. Speed increases when its used in battle like -999 means it'll be used last and 999 means it will be used first.
Pages: 1