PENTARTS.

Y'know it's been almost 3 years since I posted any art on here. It'll probably be another 3 before I finish anything noteworthy har har har

/me continues to make self-depreciating jokes about getting shit done

Anyways, in light of this fascinating thing, here's some stuff since 2011:

The gist of it. Some specific things:

My greatest masterpiece:

And then I have so many sketchbook pages to clean up and post sometime (yes each one of those is some A+++ Quality Art). Meant to get more stuff up but this semester's been breaking me over its knee OTL

I keep up an art blog when school isn't sucking out every last dollop of my soul, if anyone here is interested in those sorts of things. Expect v little context for most things and I rarely draw fanart.
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
I want to ask a question. Are you a request taker by any chance?
Sometimes. I am very unreliable, and also very mercurial in my moods. Caveat emptor! If it's something simple I will probably draw it for you assuming I have some downtime. I am definitely known to lurk resource request threads/forums.
Oh my, your pics are full of so much detail, life and personality! So clean and polished, goodness, just phenomenal. My fav is the third last, gorgeous portrait. Can't wait to see what else you haul out.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Oh man, that vulture is good and super creepy-looking!

But I think my favorite is the expression on the face of the girl being used as a human shield.
@Homunculus: That one is Beautiful Jason. I was trying to aim for the style of those old-fashioned ~classical~ oil paintings...which is a pretty tall order, ah-hahahaha. But if it looks even halfway "authentic", that's good enough! Thanks for the compliments. I love drawing fake people.

@slashphoenix: Thanks. That's Khash and despite being someone who deals with ghosts on a regular basis they are a little weenie. A character exercise I recommend to everyone is drawing someone based on those "people scared at this haunted house" pics. It's GREAT.

I have... a lot of pictures of Khash. That's just the ones I've uploaded... OTL They are tiny and cute and thus I keep drawing them even when I have so many other things I want to draw.
Thiamor
Could I actually try to talk you into a request, though I don't care how long it takes to get done?
Depends on the request! If you're comfortable hearing a potential "no thanks", ask away! I just try not to make promises in advance, ah-hahaha. Certainly, you can request something, but unless I'm being paid I'm under no obligation to accept!

...I also don't take commissions at this time, just as a general note for anyone reading.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Damn, man. Great stuff here. Hope you go places, for real.
author=PentagonBuddy
@Homunculus: That one is Beautiful Jason. I was trying to aim for the style of those old-fashioned ~classical~ oil paintings...which is a pretty tall order, ah-hahahaha. But if it looks even halfway "authentic", that's good enough! Thanks for the compliments. I love drawing fake people.

are you not gonna mention how you painted it to look like it was paintED BY HIS EX

/me cries a lot about fake people's lives

(also look at us, using skype commands in forums that don't use skype commands)
woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh *eyes gonna be explode with the awesome stufff*
Thiamor
author=PentagonBuddy
Depends on the request! If you're comfortable hearing a potential "no thanks", ask away! I just try not to make promises in advance, ah-hahaha. Certainly, you can request something, but unless I'm being paid I'm under no obligation to accept!

...I also don't take commissions at this time, just as a general note for anyone reading.

Well it's 2 things, one that can be done any time, and then a quick "cartoon" of an image so that I can use it as my avatar.

This is the one I'd like to see turned into a creepy cartoon (just the cat)

Then I'd like to ask one day to get a sort of logo in the same style as that November skull for a manga my crew is working on, based on it's name. "Nightmare Overdose", and leaving it all up to you how it's done, if you do decide to do it. That's it.
That is frigging rad.

@Pentagram, I like the last image the most.

Just a couple recent things! recent-ish, the lines for both of these are...months...old...

The second one is, admittedly, from gam mak stuff i try not to post about early, but I was happy with how it came out

also scanned the rest of my sketchbook recently and while there are a lot of gems, of particular note:

For some reason, the first one - the emo kid - reminds me so much of Emo Dad (from youtube). I don't even know why, he just does!
@suzy: sometimes you just gotta draw musclebeasts, y'know?

@Liberty: In some alternate universe (maybe the coffee shop AU), he never gives up the style well into his 40s.

However even when he changes his style nothing can help his giant anime eyes or the fact he has an ass on his face. Because he's a...butt...head, A BUTT HEAD, HAR HAR HAR...i promise i'm old enough to have joined this site
I really like this particular style; the grainy quality of the outlines, and shiny eyes/hair remind me of old cartoons like Ren & Stimpy.

I'm unironically flattered anyone would compare something i drew to something so grotesque. Thanks!

It's december, so time to reflect on the year in art review and stuff. It is painfully easy to tell when my busy months are.

I sure did some art! Maybe by the end of 2015 I'll only have one month of Khash and/or Quinn as "yes this is it this is the best thing I did"

also lmao at this being on the same page as the 2012/2013 ones, maybe next year I'll post more art here but probably not! let's be real, it's only a matter of time before I vanish into the ether again.