CALL OUT FOR COMPOSERS!

Pages: 1
Happy
Devil's in the details
Hey there! I've had several ideas for different sort of musical collaborations and events to be held here at rmn for a while, but I'm not sure how many active composers we actually have.

I know a few composers do lurk around here at rmn, but are there any that would actually be interested in collaborative projects, contests and the like?

I have several nifty ideas for a few different events, but I'd like to know if there are potential participants. Most of these ideas don't require much more than creating a song or a few occasionally, though it mostly depends on how involved one wants to be.

It would be cool if you could also mention how long you have been composing and what sort of music you like to create. And for actual collaborations it would be handy to know what sequencers and sound libraries people here use. Oh and if you prefer to work around midi or mp3(wav / ogg), of course.

Looking forward to have some replies. :D

ps. I'm just asking if any composers come around here. You don't have to feel bad for not participating some of the coming events, even if you reply here!
CastorOnline
"Thank you guys... but I must go. My planet needs me."
I´m still active here, not in the forums but making music for rmn projects (Dyad and Forever´s End).
i am only interested if it is an opportunity to be better than everyone else
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
I'm not too good but sure why the hell not!
I'm a composer...sorta, I just got started composing music a few months ago(around the time Fire Woman came along), am I active!
I make music too but I don't make the usual happy beats kind. I'm also really good at remixes.
Pages: 1