BOSS BATTLE DESIGN CONTEST - KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I am thinking about submitting my own submission. But also thinking about how lame it would be if I won. So if I do, I guess I should disqualify myself.

Oddly, I didn't come up with the idea I have until Saturday, a full week after coming up with the theme.
I was working on my entry for this, until college decided to be a d*ck and suddenly flood us with quizzes :I
author=LockeZ
I am thinking about submitting my own submission. But also thinking about how lame it would be if I won. So if I do, I guess I should disqualify myself.

Oddly, I didn't come up with the idea I have until Saturday, a full week after coming up with the theme.
Well you said your not judging so as long as your submission is anonymous, just rename all the game zips into random file names I don't see why you can't join in the fun as well.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Alright, finally getting reliable total party wipeouts. That means I'm close.

Now, to find a way to win that makes the player feel clever. : )
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Contemplating extending the deadline by a week, since I only have one submission so far and several people have said that the deadline is what's going to cause them to not finish.
LockeZ
Okay, yeah. People are having problems finishing in the allotted time, and I'd rather have more submissions. So I'm officialy extending the deadline. By eight days, actually. Thanksgiving weekend will hopefully be a low stress time when some people can finish their submissions. And if not, well, don't stress out over it.

The new deadline is Sunday, Nov 27. Send it to me by the end of the day and you're good to go.
Max McGee
I'm slightly sad about that, actually, as I was on track to finish strong with the old deadline.

But oh well. The more entries, the better!
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Thank god for the new deadline. Been really busy. Stupid pointless school.
Wait....YOU GET TO PICK YOUR AVATAR IF YOU WIN?!?

If i win, i'm totally making you a princess.
Rhyme
Tear Harvester Rhyme
author=Arandomgamemaker
:D
author=Arandomgamemaker

I want to cover House in muscles. It pleases my anatomy to think about.

...Not that I expect to win; so far this has been a wonderful learning experience, ah-ha.

author=PentagonBuddy
author=Arandomgamemaker
I want to cover House in muscles. It pleases my anatomy to think about.

...Not that I expect to win; so far this has been a wonderful learning experience, ah-ha.

a little disturbing, to tell you the truth.
Is it too late to join?
I have an idea running through my head. I could probably finish by thursday.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
As for the avatar, no chance I'll be the one choosing, but I suppose the nastiest would be this one :

Or would it ?
LockeZ
Cruel, chana.

Flying_pancake, you have a week left to finish. Go for it. There's not really a sign-up, I'm just taking submissions from whoever finishes and sends them in.
i've decided, i'm going to create a Mother 3- like battle animations for the characters in RPG Maker 2000.
Max McGee
I have no idea what avatar I want to inflict on LockeZ if I win.

I am open to suggestions, guys!
@LockeZ: Are you 100% certain that presentation will not affect the judges score? Because if that is the case I'll just use the RTP animations.

EDIT: NVM

Graphics, animations, sound, music, etc. will not be judged and will not affect your score. Use the RTP or whatever you have lying around.
LockeZ
Yeah, I fully expect every single entry to use either RTP or other premade resources, when judging comes around I will make sure this is crystal clear. I don't want people spending extra time creating graphics for what's already a pretty big amount of work.