MAN STUCK IN ELEVATOR FOR 41 HOURS!

Pages: 1
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Security Footage!

That's pretty sad though, I don't know what I'd do aye, probably have a smoke(Since he just took a cigarette break) and try to get the fire alarm to go off. If only Ipods or something were invented then haha.(Yes my names Dausaua on YouTube)
Yeah, that is pretty sad. I would probably want to have my DS or PSP in there with me. ;D
Tau
RMN sex symbol
It was 1999 man, you wouldn't even know what a Nintendo DS or Playstation Portable is man haha. I wonder what would be going through your mind in those 41 hours, imagine if you were claustrophobic!?
ha ha. I know that, that's why it would be so sad. It would definitely be a horrible 41 hours, staying trapped. There has been a few incidents with elevators getting stuck but this has been the worst one i have heard.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I just read the complete story. First he stayed home for a couple of days, then when he got media attention, the guy sued the elevator company for 25 million dollars (You know I can get the sueing part, but what is it with those preposterously high numbers in American Law suites. *The McDonald's forgot to put a pickle on my burger, I am going to sue them for 80 billion dollars*)
He took a 8 week vacation, to avoid having the company believe he was mentally fit.
9 years later, Now the guys is unemployed and apparently still looking for work because he didn't get the 25 million dollars.

This guy sounds like an idiot to me.
Oh man, you'd get so bored looking at the same four walls. The worse thing is needing the toilet, what you gonna do then. You can't inside elevator.

I can't believe no one noticed. A certain someone wasn't doing their job properly. I think its pretty funny actually.
so...why did he remain stuck in the elevator? Isn't there an emergency phone/call button?
Sponsored by Final Fantasy lol.
Glad the man came out alive.
This would be pretty terrible. I am slightly claustrophobic, so this would kill me.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
I would just sit down and think.

I can muse to myself probably indefinitely and not get bored. There is so much to think about.

I mean, think about it.
That must be horrifying. Looking at the same four walls is boring. Hey, 41 hours isn't too long (to me), since I just got back from being a student leader for six days.
author=Ciel link=topic=961.msg13255#msg13255 date=1209167794

I can muse to myself probably indefinitely and not get bored. There is so much to think about.

I mean, think about it.

I was going to reply to this, but the more I thought about it, the further I got from my original idea. Now I can't remember what I was going to say.

Gimme a sec though, I'm sure I'll remember what it was if I think about it for a bit.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
author=Neok link=topic=961.msg13262#msg13262 date=1209173864

I mean, think about it.

I was going to reply to this, but the more I thought about it, the further I got from my original idea. Now I can't remember what I was going to say.

Gimme a sec though, I'm sure I'll remember what it was if I think about it for a bit.

See what I mean.

I mean, think about it.

But do you reckon he would be thinking about anything? I know that if that was me i would be shitting myself, i don't think i would be thinking happy thoughts.
I feel the need to reply to everyone!
author=kentona link=topic=961.msg13131#msg13131 date=1209059437
so...why did he remain stuck in the elevator? Isn't there an emergency phone/call button?
He pressed that button several times. He also had the emergency bell ringing almost the entire time he was in there.

author=Little Wing Guy link=topic=961.msg13125#msg13125 date=1209055124
Oh man, you'd get so bored looking at the same four walls. The worse thing is needing the toilet, what you gonna do then. You can't inside elevator.

I can't believe no one noticed. A certain someone wasn't doing their job properly. I think its pretty funny actually.
He used the elevator shaft as his bathroom. Notice how much he opens those doors? While doing it, he apparently was hoping someone would notice the elevator was leaking.

Also, you are right, people weren't doing their jobs. Notice that there is maintenance going on in the other elevators, yet no one wondered about this one? A jnews reporter brought this up.

author=iamnot link=topic=961.msg13151#msg13151 date=1209070869
This would be pretty terrible. I am slightly claustrophobic, so this would kill me.
He was slightly claustrophobic as well :)
Well I always carry videogames on me just in case something like this happens. So I think this would probably be a blast up until the moment my batteries died. :(

Why didn't he try a daring escape?
author=brandonabley link=topic=961.msg13490#msg13490 date=1209405385
Well I always carry videogames on me just in case something like this happens. So I think this would probably be a blast up until the moment my batteries died. :(

Why didn't he try a daring escape?

I guess not everyone can be Mcguyver.
I get paranoid easily.

In an elevator, especially for almost two days...Christ.
At a certain point, he decided to open the doors. He pried them apart and held them open with his foot. He was presented with a cinder-block wall on which, perfectly centered, were scrawled three “13”sâ€"one in chalk, one in red paint, one in black. It was a dispiriting sight. He peered down through the crack between the wall and the sill of the elevator and saw that it was very dark. He could make out some light at the bottom. It looked far away. A breeze blew up the shaft.

Can you just imagine? The elevator's stopped for several hours, and the emergency phone is broken. Prying open the doors, the first thing to greet you is the number 13 written three times in different mediums. It's like something straight out of Silent Hill. I'd honestly start to freak out after a few hours.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Haha Neok, but that would make you think a bit.. ???
Pages: 1