WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER

Pages: 1
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
I've Googled this up all to Hell and can't find out how.
Does anyone know of any ways at all to place an over-lay image in windows movie maker, and have a certain part be transparent, or a video making/editing program that allows for over lay images?
Fuck WMM live and V0.26 or whatever the hell they were called! Sony Vegas pro takes WAY too long to render a video, but there you can add the effects you're talking about. I suggest Sony Vegas pro.
Thiamor
Thanks.

If you can think of anything else, that would be cool.

That didn't work for my computer. I got Vista, just not Service Pack 2, which is needed.
Thiamor
Can't seem to find any program that does this, and the way for Windows Movie Maker isn't working, adding in the image you want in the Shared file, and adding in a folder that holds in the XML script made for that specific one.
Thiamor
Has anyone ever heard of and tried Movavi Video Suite before?
It does the Watermark/Overlay that I'm wanting and plays it correctly when previewing it, but when you convert it over to any file type, it shows the picture's transparent color, and not the video.
This uses a thing called Keying. It's for Green Screens, and I did the Blue one, and made the transparent color on the image, that very same color.
Everything works fine up until you try to play it on any video player. I tried to Google why this is, but I found nothing out that would help me.
Welp, Sony vegas Pro is the only one i know, you can try with camstudio also.
author=Thiamor
That didn't work for my computer. I got Vista, just not Service Pack 2, which is needed.

Unrelated but you know you should download the service packs right?

I saw a video where there was a transparency bar that you could change. But maybe that's only for text? Or do you want an image that is partially transparent? (like a picture of a circle?) Maybe with PNG transparency could have better luck. That stuff seems to work alright these days.
Thiamor
The thing that I'm trying to do is that the white on the image is what goes transparent, and the rest is what is seen.
I'm using it as a special border. The bottom part, has the actual image, and the rest is the actual border for the sides and the top.

I was able to do it a little bit using a 30 day free trial of movai or whatever it's called, and it sucks. But it is one step closer to doing what I originally wanted.
Pages: 1