SCREENSHOT THREAD WITH ONE EYEBROW AND A GOLDEN TOOTH

WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Okay the last topic finally got large enough.

Previous topic: http://www.rpgmaker.net/forums/index.php?topic=5.0

I haven't worked on any games lately, so I don't have anything to show from myself. Here are some of the newest games on RMN:

But you should really check out this cool ika game plz.

A stylish game called Vulture.

Eternal Night. Pretty cool HUD.
Wow, all of those games look great. I'm really looking forward to Final Eclipse, the game made in Ika. Anyway, here is a screenshot of a new version of my game. In this screenshot, you can see a redesigned level, a new hero sprite, and a new weapon.

The new version of my game will have many new weapons and much longer levels, but the difficult has been adjusted. All of the biggest complaints about it have been fixed.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Looks pretty good to me, dethmetal. This is Hellucination, yes?

Also, improving with feedback is awesome.
I downloaded that Final Eclipse demo. It was really impressive. It lagged pretty bad though, not sure why. But when it ran, it was awesome.

Well, I tried making my own chipset/charsets. Man I suck at it.

It looks like you're going for a cartoony style, which I like. But it is just too bright. It would hurt my eyes to play a game with that bright of a graphic style for a long time. It seems as if you are making the chipset brighter than the characters. I think you should give the characters brighter colors and the chipsets darker colors so the characters stand out more, you know what I mean?
DEWD WHATS THAT BROWN THING.. AND WHERES THAT GUYS PANTS D:
@iamnot- Still needs a lot of work to it but not bad for your first time. I like the cartoony style in it.
Yeah, a very nice start. Keep the cartoony, I like it. It seems everyone does. Only advice is maybe more subtle tones on the tileset, and that's all.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Since it was at the end of the last topic.

Man Macubex always manages to make his games looks so polished.
Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome ;D.

@Eijin

Your stuff is great my friend, I hope you're still working on that colour(less) world game buddy... It has so much potential.

I actually had some serious issues creating menu graphics and huds before and would whine and complain everytime I tried to making one.I still hate it so much but this one turned out pretty good and I'm satisfied with it for now. I have a half done green and blue version which looks... HEHE.'

By the way the way the hud reclines and you can make it disappear entirely too.

Tau
RMN sex symbol
Oh you remember, yeah I really want to work on it but one thing at a time, plus I'm really trying to get this Pixel Art down before attempting it because just like you said, it has a bit of potential.

Your graphics are so crisp, and I think the HUD looks great but.. how do you use it exactly? Oh and those characters look to big to be used in Rm2k3, it's amazing how you managed to get that effect across.

Just another screen from Guardia!
@Macubex12- I like the look of your maps. The hud looks well designed, and sweet avatar by the way.

@Tau- When are you going to release a demo or something for guardia? Didn't you say you were gonna release a teaser or something months ago? ;)
@Eijin

I like that screen, I feel like making a cave in that fashion all of a sudden. I never even noticed the sprites thing you mentioned. It's probably because everything I use in the game has been through photoshop for editting. I also almost always use black borders to make the screen appear smaller.

The Hud is almost entirely related to field or explorable areas (I.E: Caves, foreests, etc). I'm trying to implement the system I had going in Echoes in which players would use their unique abilities, tools, and items collected to solve puzzles in dungeons and other areas. All your standard menu options such as equip, stats, items, etc will stay in the main menu.

Skills will have your skills that can be applied such as float, illuminate (lights up dark places), and more unique ones...
Certain characters are needed to get to certain areas of the map as well.
Tools will have your tools that can be applied to the map such as hammer which can smash rocks that block your way and so on.
Data will store information gathered in the game that can be related to explorable maps or towns and such.

@Destiny

Hey man thanks, the avatar is from Code Geass if you were wondering by any chance (C.C)
author=macubex12 link=topic=965.msg13183#msg13183 date=1209109194
@Eijin

I like that screen, I feel like making a cave in that fashion all of a sudden. I never even noticed the sprites thing you mentioned. It's probably because everything I use in the game has been through photoshop for editting. I also almost always use black borders to make the screen appear smaller.

The Hud is almost entirely related to field or explorable areas (I.E: Caves, foreests, etc). I'm trying to implement the system I had going in Echoes in which players would use their unique abilities, tools, and items collected to solve puzzles in dungeons and other areas. All your standard menu options such as equip, stats, items, etc will stay in the main menu.

Skills will have your skills that can be applied such as float, illuminate (lights up dark places), and more unique ones...
Certain characters are needed to get to certain areas of the map as well.
Tools will have your tools that can be applied to the map such as hammer which can smash rocks that block your way and so on.
Data will store information gathered in the game that can be related to explorable maps or towns and such.

@Destiny

Hey man thanks, the avatar is from Code Geass if you were wondering by any chance (C.C)

o.o I just got finished watching your game videos on Youtube.. o.x I have a habit of searching for "RPG MAKER" on youtube.
Thanks for the input guys, I will work on it a little more and show it later.

@Tau: I really like your maps! The atmosphere is great, and I like that waterfall.
WIP
When do we get to play Guardia? :)

You can leap over the small pits, but I wonder if I should add a small arrow next to the small gaps you can leap over to let the player know this...
WIP
Yes, you should. Fuck storytelling if you can't intelligently walk through a dungeon.
It looks very simple and attractive, Nightblade.
The torch-tops placed randomly on the walls look somewhat strange, but no big deal. :3