SCREENSHOT THREAD WITH ONE EYEBROW AND A GOLDEN TOOTH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6hH4S_-Xbw

Fixed a lot of things since the last screenshot.

Fixed up the colors on the sprite, added the jumping mechanisms, and removed the fog.

Also, I've since removed the guide arrows for jumping. You will be able to jump through over any small gap in the dungeon, while some of the less obvious leaps will be marked by the shown arrows / icons.

That was a pretty cool video! Hopefully you create some mind bending gap-jumping puzzles. :)
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Holy shit NB that was awesome as. I like the little details you've added like when he lands dust appears, your sprites are all very nicely done with there poses, even your maps are looking better, I seriously cant wait to play this after trying out your little teaser of it. ;D
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Charchar: I, uh, already did. Click my sig; Versus Xerza is pretty much considered the English sample game since, well... what else is there? =D
wow nightblade, that video was quite good. Looks a lot more better than what demon legacy was. (and that was freakin awesome).
author=Chartley link=topic=965.msg13944#msg13944 date=1209793670
That was a pretty cool video! Hopefully you create some mind bending gap-jumping puzzles. :)

That would require me to have a brain. :(
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Whoa, that is a HUGE improvement from Demon Legacy. I hope you have me beta-test this again.
author=Nightblade link=topic=965.msg13941#msg13941 date=1209792801
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6hH4S_-Xbw

The walking animations for the sides looks funky. But other than that, it looks pretty neat.
Is that an edited RS3 sprite I spy, Nightblade? Pretty classy. I haven't seen RS3 sprites used... hardly at all.

And I'm sure you can find a brain somewhere. They might have some in a cryogenic chamber somewhere in the mid-Atlantic.
yeah, that's the only thing that bothers me night blade; the walking animation on the side...it looks wierd.
It's because he's running. He has a regular walking animation too... However it's supposed to be a 5-6 frame animation, which is why it looks a bit strange.

Hm,maybe I could adjust it slightly to make it look more suitable for a 3 frame animation.
Sup all, I came here to find refuge and with some guidance from Verridian. Hope to make this my new "home" so to speak.
Is that an edited RS3 sprite I spy, Nightblade? Pretty classy. I haven't seen RS3 sprites used... hardly at all.

And I'm sure you can find a brain somewhere. They might have some in a cryogenic chamber somewhere in the mid-Atlantic.

Yeah, I've been working my way up. RTP edits -> RS3 edits -> Original will be the order for me.

I even got a hold of some of the RS3 hack sprites, some kind guy on youtube gave them to me.
As I've already mentioned, Sanosuke, the map is a rather impressive effort. My only concern had been the potential color less involved with editing your maps via Photoshop, but with such a worthwile design I suppose it won't particularly matter in the grand scheme of things. Nice work!

Also: Are you using pictures/tilesets in accordance with the Panorama backdrops?
author=BlindSight link=topic=965.msg14174#msg14174 date=1209933840
As I've already mentioned, Sanosuke, the map is a rather impressive effort. My only concern had been the potential color less involved with editing your maps via Photoshop, but with such a worthwile design I suppose it won't particularly matter in the grand scheme of things. Nice work!

Also: Are you using pictures/tilesets in accordance with the Panorama backdrops?

Thanks Blind, just Panorama's. I have tried to use pics before but the transparency issues are something I haven't gotten past yet. Still I'll attempt it again with certain maps.
So are you working on an actual game using those spiffy panoramas yet, Sano?
author=dethmetal link=topic=965.msg14230#msg14230 date=1209941435
So are you working on an actual game using those spiffy panoramas yet, Sano?
Yes sir I am :)
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Oo, I am curious what it is about. You seem to have had enough screens and progress to make a decent topic about it.
author=Veridianne link=topic=965.msg14240#msg14240 date=1209942464
Oo, I am curious what it is about. You seem to have had enough screens and progress to make a decent topic about it.

Yeah I will make a topic I was going to post one at GW some time next week but now I'll make sure to post one here. You'll see in due time :P

Okay, there was a lot of fuss about the command menu. So I'm going to be working
on a new one. Thanks to Skiefortress there's a new Skillbar. The monster is a
placeholder for now. As of now though, is the battle GUI looking okay?

~Sion