DECREASE RESOLUTION IN GAMEPLAY

Pages: 1
IN RPG MAKER 2003, Is there a way to shrink the window of the gameplay? Take it down to 320x240 or something? Reason why is because when it's bigger, it slows my screen recorder down. So I need to have it be smaller.

Also? ... Just wondering else, if there was a way to actually decrease the resolution in the game map viewing. Like, do you notice in other RPGs, the whole map of what you see isn't as big as it is in rpg maker? I think if there is a way to make what you see smaller,

1. you won't have to map as much, and

2. you get more surprised and such when you see things not as quickly... like, say there's a monster coming towards you on the map... you'd be able to spot it right on if the map is big. if it's smaller, it will catch you and surprise you quickly.

but basically, i just wanna know if the resolution can be shrinked down in the gameplay window.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
RM2K3 has two screen resolution options: 640x480 and fullscreen. You can press alt+enter to toggle between them.

Everything you want is impossible. Sorry.
v_________v

Maybe Cherry knows something...
Try pressing F5 during test play. Shit just got real.
author=Little Wing Guy
Try pressing F5 during test play. Shit just got real.
HOMGAHHH!! THANK YOU! ^O^

author=LockeZ
RM2K3 has two screen resolution options: 640x480 and fullscreen. You can press alt+enter to toggle between them.

Everything you want is impossible. Sorry.
So much for everything being impossible, huh? xP
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Neat. Who knew?

Changing the number of tiles visible at a time is still impossible. However, I've played lots of RPGs where only the area directly around the hero is lit up, and everything else is black. Usually in caves and such where the lighting is bad. But you could do it everywhere if you wanted.
F4 toggles full screen, F5 changes screen size. So there are four possibilities.
Pages: 1