A WILD ESSENCE APPEARS

Pages: 1
Hai thar! The name's essence, but you probably already knew that. So I shall cut the latter and commence to the core of the introduction.

I currently live in England, but hope to move to the U.S once I leave school, I'm a computer nerd really, and I spend most of my days Drawing, Writing, RPG Makingm Music Composure(Badly D:) or Writing Poems. :D

I've been using RPG Maker 2000 / 2003 for about 4 years now, I stared RPG Making when I was 11 years old. (I shall leave you to figure the mathematics... Heh.)

Over the years I've grown in large amounts in RPG Makers' learning curve. I would say I'm pretty advanced in RPG Maker 2003, which is the engine I stick with today.

I'm currently working on a project in RPG Maker 2003 called "Sealed Link Volume One: Veangeance," and hope to release a demo eventually. It's still in it's mid-blooming development in which only hosts about half an hours' gameplay. But slow and steady wins the race.

I am the one with the wind, I am essence. <- My Catchphrase.

Thas' right, I have a catchphrase.

The essence which binds all who seek. <- My other Catchphrase.

Thas' right, I have a backup catchphrase. :D

Anyhow, Adios to all whom spent the time to read my overly-excessive introduction, and here's to the new land of grass I have yet to tread!

-Essence
Hai thar! The name's essence, but you probably already knew that. So I shall cut the latter and commence to the core of the introduction.

I currently live in England, but hope to move to the U.S once I leave school, I'm a computer nerd really, and I spend most of my days Drawing, Writing, RPG Makingm Music Composure(Badly D:) or Writing Poems. :D

I've been using RPG Maker 2000 / 2003 for about 4 years now, I stared RPG Making when I was 11 years old. (I shall leave you to figure the mathematics... Heh.)

Over the years I've grown in large amounts in RPG Makers' learning curve. I would say I'm pretty advanced in RPG Maker 2003, which is the engine I stick with today.

I'm currently working on a project in RPG Maker 2003 called "Sealed Link Volume One: Veangeance," and hope to release a demo eventually. It's still in it's mid-blooming development in which only hosts about half an hours' gameplay. But slow and steady wins the race.

I am the one with the wind, I am essence. <- My Catchphrase.

Thas' right, I have a catchphrase.

The essence which binds all who seek. <- My other Catchphrase.

Thas' right, I have a backup catchphrase. :D

Anyhow, Adios to all whom spent the time to read my overly-excessive introduction, and here's to the new land of grass I have yet to tread!

-Essence
Welcome to RMN! Enjoy your stay!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Welcome to our humble abode!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Welcome Essence, there's quite a *famous* game here called Essence.., have fun and participate!
Welcome to rmn and enjoy your stay. As one ofthe most dangerous testers on rmn, odds are I'll go through your demo personally whenever it comes out,so be afraid...be very afraid.

since you gave your catchphrase...it's only fair I give you mine!

Fear the lord of darkness!
PS: Sorry about the double post. The edit button doesn't seem to do anything when I click it D:

Thank you for the warm welcomes, everyone, and I hope to be an avid contributer to RMN
PS 2: I shall undergo your trail of... "testership..er..ness", with pride!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
You seem creative... (This topic's title was.)
Welcome to RMN!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!

I don't know if I'd call it a catch-phrase, but there's a saying I use as part of my philosophy: "Life is a story. Which is the one that defines you?"
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
My catchphrase is "why do today what you can to tomorrow...unless it's game making."
Pages: 1