BIRTHDAY

Pages: first 12 next last
Today is my birthday, and I'm 13, finally truly, elligible for this site!
And, my birthday is extended until the end of december! So again, HAPPY BIRTHMONTH!
now time to finally lose your virginity
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I can't even remember what 13 was like, it's been 9 years since then. Happy birthday though.
Happy birthday and good luck with acne
today's my birthday and i'm 25 so fuck you bro.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=Feldschlacht IV
now time to finally lose your virginity

O_o...no...I'm not even going to see my girlfriend for years because of the move, so do you really want to hear from me saying that when I come back, that Mr.Lyon is after me and that my girlfriend has a child O_o why would I want to miss her at her biggest size anyway? I would love to see her like that, but it's not happening til' 5 years later ^_^(I know, you were joking...)
author=Avee
Happy birthday and good luck with acne

I've been having acne, for a while now... -_-
author=Despain
today's my birthday and i'm 25 so fuck you bro.

Don't fuck me, fuck your mother for having a child too early.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Happy birthday!
author=pyrodoom
Today is my birthday, and I'm 13, finally truly, elligible for this site!
And, my birthday is extended until the end of december! So again, HAPPY BIRTHMONTH!

http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/9573/?post=311580#post311580
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, priceless.
you know what.

in retrospect, enjoy your birthday kid. i'm glad that you feel you deserve a whole month.

because honestly when I woke up today (and for a few hours after that until I spoke to my mom) i totally forgot it was my birthday.

I remember years ago I would wake up on the morning of. I'd be all excited and happy and ready to face the day. it was MY DAY, man. fuck yeah! it was my birthday. for weeks before I'd be looking forward to it. it's exciting. it's significant. it matters.

and there comes a time when it stops mattering. where you realize that your birthday really doesn't mean anything—it's just another day. that all around the world, people have birthdays every day. and it's insignificant. you are insignificant.

so enjoy it, kid. enjoy your birthday—your birthmonth—while you can.

because I can't anymore.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
^uuhhh are you okay dude
Depression hurts, dude.
Have fun with your first masturbation &-D

Despain
because honestly when I woke up today (and for a few hours after that until I spoke to my mom)
I hope you don't live with your mom, if you are 25...
we are the boomerang generation. I blame the previous generation.
author=Deacon

You're lucky you aren't in Italy. I can't even begin to thank the universe enough to be permanently away from home at 24.
author=Deacon Batista
Despain
because honestly when I woke up today (and for a few hours after that until I spoke to my mom)

i lived on my own for about three years and then had to move back because i lost my job

blame it on the e-e-e-e-economy
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
At the risk of being ridiculously flamed, I don't see what's so bad about living with your parents no matter what age you are, as long as you're able to support yourself financially. I mean I'm sure when they get older they could always use an extra pair of hands around the house...
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Happy birthday Pyrodoom, make the most of that 13teenth year, yes, you're a teenager now, wow!
Pages: first 12 next last