BIRTHDAY

Pages: first prev 12 last
Happy birthday man and I'm 16 and haven't gotten kissed yet. So getting laid is not a big priority at your age man. derp sadface.
author=YellowMagic
At the risk of being ridiculously flamed, I don't see what's so bad about living with your parents no matter what age you are, as long as you're able to support yourself financially.

After a while you really start to need more freedom. I did, at least.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=pyrodoom
Today is my birthday, and I'm 13, finally truly, elligible for this site!
And, my birthday is extended until the end of december! So again, HAPPY BIRTHMONTH!

Huh, I've always figured that people were older than me on this site and I was the forever alone under 18

and a quote I'll steal that actual fits pretty well
author=Thorgrim103
Happy birthday man and I'm 16 and haven't gotten kissed yet. So getting laid is not a big priority at your age man. derp sadface.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
lol this thread is emo
Despain
i lived on my own for about three years and then had to move back because i lost my job

blame it on the e-e-e-e-economy
Weak excuse, bro. I lost my job, too, and still I didn't go back to my parents. I would rather die before I let them rule over my life again. They still try tp give me orders via telephone, but with no success.

Thorgrim
Happy birthday man and I'm 16 and haven't gotten kissed yet.
It's boring anyway... believe me.
Enjoy little things like that while you can, Pyrodoom.

DB - Been meaning to ask, is the vampire in your current avatar an edit of a picture of Andy Dick?
author=Deacon Batista
I lost my job, too, and still I didn't go back to my parents. I would rather die before I let them rule over my life again.

hey what a coincidence—that was the exact choice i was faced with. die or go back to my mom's house.

maybe my willingness to survive is a bit stronger than yours. so fuck off and leave that antagonistic shit out of this thread.
Happy Birthday Pyrodoom. Now stop getting everyone riled up about birthdays.
Was there really any need for a thread?

My birthday was on the fifth. Big whoop. Nobody here even cares.
author=Thorgrim103
I have a girlfriend, and have been kissed/kissed her about 7 times through the years ^_^ My first lip kiss was at school a few weeks ago ^_^ lol
author=Despite
lol this thread is emo
Yeah, sure,THIS THREAD is the emo one, Ms.Vampire...
author=Irili
Happy Birthday Pyrodoom. Now stop getting everyone riled up about birthdays.
No
author=AABattery
Was there really any need for a thread?

My birthday was on the fifth. Big whoop. Nobody here even cares.

OMG, WHO, THE HELL, CARES!

author=Killer Wolf
Enjoy little things like that while you can, Pyrodoom.

DB - Been meaning to ask, is the vampire in your current avatar an edit of a picture of Andy Dick?
Yeah, it's asctually a picture of Pyroboom Dick(if you know what I mean, sorry for the bad joke), and my birthday isn't that little.

Thanks guys!
Despain
hey what a coincidence—that was the exact choice i was faced with. die or go back to my mom's house.
Well, I didn't die... as you see, I'm still alive enough to post ;-)
Also there was option c: Do a job that sucks ass for a while to get some money.
Or option d: Let your parents give you money instead of living with them.

Killerweolf
No. It's not a celebrity. It's a German RM kid like most of the faces I use in my next game. (I just sent you the original photo via PM ;-)
Pages: first prev 12 last