KIND OF SIMPLE TITLE SCREEN REQUEST...

Pages: 1

I'm in dire need of a title screen/logo. I'm awful at making them and I don't have photoshop or anything to make anything really good looking (I know some people are talented enough they can whip something out in MSpaint and make it look crazy, but I'm not such a talented person. >_>)

Just a nature backdrop, like a plain/field, grass (and flowers, etc.) kind of blowing in the wind, with a very cloudy sky. With the title "Remnants of Fate" on top, and with..for lack of a better term, blue'ish pyreflies (looking sort of like how it does in Final Fantasy X) coming up from the field and then wrapping around the title/logo, and then a blue colored, slightly decrepit hourglass by the front of the name (or kind of behind it/beside it, final fantasy or legend of zelda style.)
Anything else you want to add that fits in there is cool, if you can/want to make it look like everything has been painted, or drawn, that would be really cool.

Or even, something sort of like in the style of this:

Credit of course will be given.
Sorry if its a bit of a crazy request and if no one has time or something thats completely understandable, just figured its worth a shot. I'm trying to gear it up for a game profile next week if possible, so thats what I was on the hunt for the title screen now. Anyways, thanks to anyone who took the time to read this, and thanks in advance if anyone attempts it!

Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
What engine art thou using?
Edit:
2k3 I assume.
I will work on this for ya', just to test out my skills in this.
(It won't be bad.)
Kind of hard to do anything without details.
What are the details? I need more about the game.
I'm doing it. But...since I usually do strange looking ones, may I, add a few strange effects to it, say...like copy it, invert the color, than paste it on there so the normal ground is over a black sky or something like that? I may not be making sense...but to me, that would look more interesting than just the white sky, have a black sky with shiny clouds and grass.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Are you using paint pyrodoom?
I have Photoshop.
*applause*
author=Adon237
Are you using paint pyrodoom?
I have Photoshop.
*applause*

I'm using paint AND fotosketcher, which will make my paint pictures way better than before! *more applause*
Yep, I'm using 2k3.

author=pyrodoom
I'm doing it. But...since I usually do strange looking ones, may I, add a few strange effects to it, say...like copy it, invert the color, than paste it on there so the normal ground is over a black sky or something like that? I may not be making sense...but to me, that would look more interesting than just the white sky, have a black sky with shiny clouds and grass.

That sounds cool to me. :) I really appreciate both of you guys giving it a shot!
Pages: 1