RMN AWARDS

Pages: 1
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
That's right people! We should do RMN awards! We have Misaos, but what about the people? Hmm? I say at the end of every year, like the Misaos, we 'vote' who gets each award. Maybe like a makerscore bonus and an achievement or something. Like 'Most Helpful Member', or 'Most Experienced Member' you know, stuff like that. Just an idea, I haven't seen them here before, so there must be a logical reason why they aren't here.
What's your opinion? Do you support the RMN awards?

I made a banner for this event!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Not to shoot you down, but: No.

This site already has enough in-built "Enhanced Popularity Contest v3.0" type features. More than enough.
Adon237
author=Max McGee
Not to shoot you down, but: No.

This site already has enough in-built "Enhanced Popularity Contest v3.0" type features. More than enough.

Valid point. I am not sure where these features are, besides the front page and Misaos.
This event is literally how you would give a blow jab over the internet. Site should really just be about the games and what people produce.
Max McGee
I...agree?...with Karsuman?
Adon237
I have only seen the opinion(that isn't joking) of Karsu and Clyve. What about Kentona, and all of the rest of the people?
Max McGee
I wasn't joking.
Adon237
Yeah, I know, we posted at the same minute.
I have only seen the opinion(that isn't joking) of Karsu and Clyve. What about Kentona, and all of the rest of the people?

Same opinion here: It sucks!
This is no popularity community like RRR -,-
This is a horrible idea. Do not remake this thread again in any kind of form.
I concur.

Also, in a coincidence, I just got the email from RMRK about their user community awards. You can go there if you want to partake in that kind of thing.
Pages: 1