[RESULTS!]CHRISTMAS MAPPING CONTEST!

Pages: first 12345 next last
Tau
RMN sex symbol

Christmas Mapping Contest!

Congratulations to Link2112, our Christmas Mapping Winner!

Well the season isn't just upon us, it's already here. Soooo, to celebrate this happy yet bankrupting time of the year, what else other than a mapping contest!

The rules are very simple and nothing too exhausting..

* You are allowed to use any maker/engine you like
* Has to be Christmas themed of course
* You just need to take a screenshot and post your entry it into this thread.
* Due date is Christmas Eve, so everyone can admire them! But if you want to post your screenshot of your map earlier then that go ahead.
* Have fun with it guys!

Once everyone's submitted what they wanted and we've all seen it, well just vote by posting your opinions on each map/screen and whoever gets the most votes wins, simple.

Voting Structure! Post your votes in the thread.

Entrant: Name of persons map you're about to discuss
Reason for vote and critique: Tell us why you chose said map.

Only vote for the one you think deserves the win.

Max McGee's Entry:

treeghosts Entry:

facesforce Entry:

pyrodoom Entry:

AppleNinjaX Entry:

Deacon Batista:

Lotus_Games

Link_2112 Entry:

koaangel Entry:

Dudesoft Entry:

KingArthur Entry:

Blindmind Entry:
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I don't have the time/energy to participate. However I will try to dredge up the one Christmas map I made for a contest like this five or more years ago, and post it for the sake of nostalgia and good cheer.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Given the short time frame and how busy everyone probably is, the lack of strict guidelines is appreciated. Let's see if I can kick something out.
Max McGee
Here she is. I made this on December 24th, 2005. Time. Fucking. Flies.

All my darlings. *sniff*
... Poor Phane and ... uh... the other dudes from Between Two Worlds, being stuck under the A like that.

edit: I may or may not do something for this (*watches everybody collapse in shock*). Depends on how other things go over my break.
Max McGee
Phaene*

The guy in orange is Bael (or Ba'al? Baal? Something like that.). The guy in green...I don't even remember his fucking name. I have made too many gams.
I'm reinstalling RPGMaker just to do this. Essay procrastination at its finest...
Max McGee
Hahaha Blindmind I was just thinking of you speak of the devil bro.
LOL soo funny. I literally haven't been here in six months amd this was the first topic I looked at, lmao.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
As always, count me in. Dying of boredom here.
Max McGee
hey arcan how's it going bro?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Hi, was wondering where you had disappeared.
treeghost
a lot better than being a wapanese kiddo
Hello my english speaking friends! Well, since I'm not celebrating christmas or anything at all and have too much time I figured I should give you a little gift:

and also a screenshot:

Max McGee
that's beautiful, man
Ohh Godd I love it. Gonna have to step it upp!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Thanks, I was precisely looking for a christmas tree!
I'm in, no questions asked, this will give me great footage for my first RPG maker movie, a christmas based game, made to be recorded! And I'll get a screenshot of the map I want from it, and post it here :3
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Great, I guess. I haven't done anything RPG Maker related in a while, but I lurk on these forums everyday.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'm all over this like a fat reindeer on sugarplums.

Here is my entry, using my custom rougelike graphics. XD'
EDIT: It is guys standing on a cliff, looking down at the christmas tree, and santa and his elves in thier workshop.
Pages: first 12345 next last